Greatest Fantasy Football Performance You've Ever Seen? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Greatest Fantasy Football Performance You've Ever Seen?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby footballchick23 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:08 am

Plindsey...I think that's the only feasible situation we'll see him get a chance! You never know...with the Chargers schedule this year, they may not get the chance to be up by that much again!
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby danleroi22 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:13 am

[quote="moonhead"]clinton portis had a 5 td game with like 190 total yards 3 or 4 years ago.quote]

THIS ONE was definetly the best.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:33 am

footballchick23 wrote:Plindsey...I think that's the only feasible situation we'll see him get a chance! You never know...with the Chargers schedule this year, they may not get the chance to be up by that much again!

Course, even then he may not.... How stupid would he look if LT went out there and pulled a hamstring? :~(

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby footballchick23 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:46 am

Plindsey88 wrote:
footballchick23 wrote:Plindsey...I think that's the only feasible situation we'll see him get a chance! You never know...with the Chargers schedule this year, they may not get the chance to be up by that much again!

Course, even then he may not.... How stupid would he look if LT went out there and pulled a hamstring? :~(

*knock on wood* That's exactly what I was thinking! No way they would risk that! *knock on wood*
Doesn't it suck to get beat at Fantasy Football...by a girl?
footballchick23
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moonhead » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:50 am

footballchick23 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:

*knock on wood* That's exactly what I was thinking! No way they would risk that! *knock on wood*

That guy is a tank. there is no way he'd get hurt kicking a FG. }:-)
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Plindsey88 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:52 am

moonhead wrote:
footballchick23 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:

That guy is a tank. there is no way he'd get hurt kicking a FG. }:-)

Hey, Bill Gramatica's a tank too, and look what happened to him....

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BigMusky » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:53 am

If you are going to mention Bennett's game...you have to talk about Billy Volek and his 6TD performance. Not bad for a backup QB. That was a playoff game too...which makes a difference if you ask me. Jerry Porter went off for 3Td's that same week. I started both of them that week off the waiver wire. Was pretty awesome.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bdrotoronto » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:58 am

I remember that Portis game, that happened against me. :-/ My opponent was loaded that year, and also had J. Lewis, E. James, and J.Kitna going crazy that day, and set a league record for points (189) that I don't think will ever be broken. I was 2nd in the league in points that week (116), and still got walloped. :,-(

I don't know about other individual performances, but the best fantasy game I can recall was a game I was at before I was involved in fantasy football. Opening game of the 1994 season, Miami was home against New England, the game went back and forth, Dolphins won 39-35 on late comeback. Marino threw for 473 yards and 5 TD's, and Bledsoe threw for 421 yards and 4 TD's in the same game. If I recall correct, Iriving Fryar also caught for 211 yds and 3 TD's among that. Crazy, just crazy. :-°
bdrotoronto
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:58 am

I don't know if it qualifies as a performance or not, but my favorite single play ever was Brad Johnson throwing a TD pass to himself. At the time we got 6 for all TD's, and 1 point per reception, so it came out to be a 13 point play for me. That was something to brag about!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:17 am

BrutallyHuge wrote:My most memorable performance was Clinton Portis' 5 TD game. I was facing him.

The same week, Jeff Garcia went for 6 TDs and I started him against Portis.

Garcia's line was 19 of 28 for 252 yards and 4 TDs...5 rushes for 32 yards and 2 TDs. 6 TDs for Jeff Garcia. The 49ers won 50-14.

I eeked out a win and my opponent went bonkers.

Haha that is so weird, I was the Portis owner and I lost to the Garcia owner that week. I remember that like it was yesterday....One and done in the first round of the playoffs after my stud RB puts up 250/5.

----

Also I remember TO's record setting day a few years back, because I faced him in a PPR league in the championship. I think his point total outscored my QB, RBs, and TE... something like 60 points for TO 8-o
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk