Looking for a wallpaper reflecting my money league team. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Looking for a wallpaper reflecting my money league team.

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Looking for a wallpaper reflecting my money league team.

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:43 pm

Well, since im 6-0 and have an easy schedule coming up, besides this week, i should get the #1 seed easily and to celebrate i would like a desktop wallpaper.

Not positive on what i want but let your creative minds run wild on this one, just have it say Purple Pressure (preferrably across the top, Purple Pressure is the name of league, we're all die hard vikes fans, except for one, whose team name is Packer Backers :-P ). Then somewhere have Dirt Bags, also please include my main man LT2 and also it would be cool to include this smiley face, as it is my logo, Image

thanks, and i hope that isnt too much to ask, you may go around my requirements but please include that smiley and Dirt Bags for sure
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dirt Bag » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:12 pm

bumpalump, and by the way its a 1028x768
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:35 pm

do you want a light/dark background?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Dirt Bag » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:12 am

preferrably dark but not like black dark, medium i guess you could say, not really light, but not really dark, like NOT the darkness of my current sig
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jayday » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:06 pm

dirtbag, here they are....use em if you want....no worries if you dont....let me know if you want anything changed....

Last edited by jayday on Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:18 pm

dude, that is AWESOME, i love it, two hopefully easy things, the LT pic on the right, can you move it up a tad cus the toolbar on the bottom of comp covers part of his foot up and i figured that should be something easy, also i do kind of want my team name, Dirt Bags , on there, but i dont know where, maybe one word on each side a little below the P on Purple and the E on Pressure and angling toward the middle of micture
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:24 pm

Actually, you could move the other one up a tad to while your at it :*)
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jayday » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:31 pm

which one do you want me to edit? the top or bottom background?
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dirt Bag » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:40 pm

oh, definately the bottom, i tried both on comp and the first is too bright, hurt my eyes after awhile :-/ ,
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Postby jayday » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:59 pm

i put dirt bags in the middle....i couldnt get it to angle correctly to where it looked ghood and were able to read it.....made it a little darker since you said it was a little bright....

let me know if there is anything else you want changed....

hope you like it ;-D
Last edited by jayday on Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests