kevin curtis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

kevin curtis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

kevin curtis?

Postby coronaman » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:02 am

how good will he be with holt, bruce and bulger out?..............will he do any good or will the saints d put the clamps on him even though the saints d sucks..................any thoughts?
coronaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby MiniDitkas » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:08 am

it's hard to predict his stats for the gane, but i bet he ends up with around 7 or 8 catches which is a pretty good day for a WR
MiniDitkas
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:10 am

Where did you for sure hear that Holt was out? :-? To my knowledge we don't know yet.

Any starting Rams receiver at home is a decent start.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:14 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Where did you for sure hear that Holt was out? :-? To my knowledge we don't know yet.

Any starting Rams receiver at home is a decent start.

It is all over the internet -- Fanball, KFFL and Stats Inc.

Oct 23 The Rams official web site notes that star wide recevier Torry Holt was downgraded to questionable on Saturday due to his lingering knee injury.

Views: This is troubling news because late-week downgrades often result in deactivation. Holt played through the injury last Monday, but was visibly hobbled. Shaun McDonald will start in Holt's place if he were to miss the game. Check back before kickoff for final word on Holt's status.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:22 am

That doesn't mean he is OUT for sure...the poster said he was out.

sundaynohuddle.com wrote:10/23/05 9:16am MST - PFSi reported that while Torry Holt was downgraded from probable to questionable because of a knee injury, he is expected to play and start today vs. New Orleans. While Holt looks to start against the Saints today, he will likely be at less than 100 percent.

Looks like he's starting.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby coronaman » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:27 am

if you go to rotoworld.com they said that holt is downgraded to questionable and will not play in todays game.........................................im just wondering if the saint will put all their attention towards curtis, i dont know if they think hes that big of a threat? im thinkin he will gave a decent game like 75 and a td.................we will see i guess..........
coronaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:37 am

So we have conflicting reports...that's always fun.

Rotoworld does say that he is sitting, but that's coming from a Foxsports.com story written eight hours ago while the one I found is less than an hour old. :-?

Scary times. :-o
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:38 am

Mercer Boy wrote:That doesn't mean he is OUT for sure...the poster said he was out.

sundaynohuddle.com wrote:10/23/05 9:16am MST - PFSi reported that while Torry Holt was downgraded from probable to questionable because of a knee injury, he is expected to play and start today vs. New Orleans. While Holt looks to start against the Saints today, he will likely be at less than 100 percent.

Looks like he's starting.

Dang, I was looking forward to Kevin Curtis being the #1 guy.

Hey Mercerboy, what site is that?
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:40 am

He still might be Jim...we've got two places giving different accounts.

Arlo just told me that when there are conflicting stories to bench the player...late downgrades are never good for a player.

The No Huddle is from profantasysports.com.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:04 am

The great Mort says Holt is out...

So he's out. :-/
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Football Talk