Randy Moss Playing - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Randy Moss Playing

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:49 pm

jayday wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Man im glad i was confident in Collins all week, in my advice giving and in my lineups. Everyones like nope he sucks no moss equals notta, i said you crazy!

but he HAS moss...


Which inforces my decison that collins was a good start.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:52 pm

Whats your point? He has Moss which would reinforce the notion that he is a good play with him. Your point cannot be conclusive because Moss is in there today. If he didnt have Moss, the game might be different (moss opens up the field for other wideouts). I'm not sure your point is that clear.
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:55 pm

My point is that i was confident in collins as a good play this week, didnt care what people said, and with moss it just reinforces he was a good play.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:57 pm

Well the reports all but said Moss was not playing. Therefor, owners were worried about Collins performance. It would depend on ur situation, but before this game was played, Collins was more likely than not a bad option (without Moss). Telling people to start Collins without Moss - I dont see the logic. You were lucky that Moss was playing today which vindicates your point. People were planning on Collins not having Moss - I doubt that u knew that Moss was 100% playing today....
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:01 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Well the reports all but said Moss was not playing. Therefor, owners were worried about Collins performance. It would depend on ur situation, but before this game was played, Collins was more likely than not a bad option (without Moss). Telling people to start Collins without Moss - I dont see the logic. You were lucky that Moss was playing today which vindicates your point. People were planning on Collins not having Moss - I doubt that u knew that Moss was 100% playing today....


I figured moss wasnt playing as well i just had a feeling it was gonna be a good game for him.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:04 pm

Collins without Moss is a bad play especially against the stingy Buffalo D. I'm not sure I would be showboating that prediction. Again, you cant know for sure because Moss is playing right now. And again, you got lucky that Moss is in there.
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby PACKman1144 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:07 pm

I benched Collins mostly because of Moss's absance. WTF. Most people had him as out, and Moss has put up 10 points (including a TD). What the heck!?!?
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2636
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: NC State

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:19 pm

how does Moss look?? is he limping around out there or does he look okay.
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:22 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Collins without Moss is a bad play especially against the stingy Buffalo D. I'm not sure I would be showboating that prediction. Again, you cant know for sure because Moss is playing right now. And again, you got lucky that Moss is in there.


Im only showboating (sorta) because i had a gut feeling collins was a good play for some random reason and then moss shows up which can only help.

i understand its buffalo and their good pass d...just a feeling and luck, you know that 90% of FF
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:30 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:Collins without Moss is a bad play especially against the stingy Buffalo D. I'm not sure I would be showboating that prediction. Again, you cant know for sure because Moss is playing right now. And again, you got lucky that Moss is in there.


Im only showboating (sorta) because i had a gut feeling collins was a good play for some random reason and then moss shows up which can only help.

i understand its buffalo and their good pass d...just a feeling and luck, you know that 90% of FF


Just saying that I can understand why people didnt believe in ur prediction (when, as u say, it was based on a random reason, not the facts). Not sure u have to put it back in their faces when Moss was all but out for this game. Thats all. ;-D
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:33 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact