Randy Moss Playing - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Randy Moss Playing

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby wickerkat » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:03 pm

Hey RocketsDWM,

Don't be such an ass. Last time I checked this was the Game Commentary, Cheering and VENTING forum. That's what I was doing. VENTING. If your team went from 140 points one week to 14 the next, and you lost or got screwed on as many players as I did, I'm sure you'd be pissed.

So, bite me. :-)
Wickerkat
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1680
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:13 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:Collins without Moss is a bad play especially against the stingy Buffalo D. I'm not sure I would be showboating that prediction. Again, you cant know for sure because Moss is playing right now. And again, you got lucky that Moss is in there.


Im only showboating (sorta) because i had a gut feeling collins was a good play for some random reason and then moss shows up which can only help.

i understand its buffalo and their good pass d...just a feeling and luck, you know that 90% of FF


Just saying that I can understand why people didnt believe in ur prediction (when, as u say, it was based on a random reason, not the facts). Not sure u have to put it back in their faces when Moss was all but out for this game. Thats all. ;-D


I dont blame people at all for not beliving me, hell half the time i dont belive me, im just suprised that i actully made a decent decison in this season full of disapointing decisions. ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 63)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

wickerkat wrote:Hey RocketsDWM,

Don't be such an ass. Last time I checked this was the Game Commentary, Cheering and VENTING forum. That's what I was doing. VENTING. If your team went from 140 points one week to 14 the next, and you lost or got screwed on as many players as I did, I'm sure you'd be pissed.

So, bite me. :-)
Wickerkat


Please tell me thats sarcasim, all he said is WAAA and here you are personally attacking him :-t
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 63)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby dcsportsfan » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Screwed once again by clever coaches and the IR...
Image
Thanks Anx2a for the Custom Sig
dcsportsfan
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 91
Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Gee, venting in a venting forum - how strange.

Postby wickerkat » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:15 pm

Well, if you don't think going "WAAAA" is a personal attack, then you are wrong. It insinuates that I am being a crybaby. I am not. A lot of ridiculous things happened today, and I was VENTING about them in the VENTING forum, where others are doing the same about Randy Moss and other things that happened. My understanding of a forum or community is that we are here to HELP and SUPPORT each other. Obviously, there will be differing opinions. And I believe that I was the one that was "personally attacked." If you didn't like what I had to say, so what. Move ON. To respond, is to direct those comments TO ME.

Later,
Wickerkat
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1680
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby Clockerq » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:21 pm

you're just a bad fantasy player wickerat,,lol!!!
Clockerq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 364
Joined: 15 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Largo, FL

Postby wickerkat » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:23 pm

for sure - i don't know WHAT i was thinking of trying to play palmer, lt, westy, cbrown, moss, holt, graham, and ravens. maybe i should try fantasy bowling

later,
richard
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1680
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby Clockerq » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:38 pm

hey wickerat, let me explain. i have holt too and i learned aroundnoon that he was out. so i put in gabriel,,100 yds, 10 pts, thank you. ferguson got hurt,,oh, so that is a rarity? LDT had a rare bad game. sorry, but i'm not feeling sorry 4 u. did u complain last week ? westbrook didn't choke (i have him too) its just that they r not calling his #. philly has abandoned the running game. mcnabb had 50+ attempts. and palmer was up against the pitt d. what did u expect? you're crying not venting. u want to vent. vent that the giants completly ignored shockey, they didn't throw to him all day, until he made the catch that got them in the position to win. or vent that philly throws to owens instead of giving the ball to westbrook when they r inside the 5. or vent about perry getting the carries that rudi should have. GOT IT!!
Clockerq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 364
Joined: 15 Oct 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Largo, FL

Re: Gee, venting in a venting forum - how strange.

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:36 pm

wickerkat wrote:Well, if you don't think going "WAAAA" is a personal attack, then you are wrong. It insinuates that I am being a crybaby. I am not. A lot of ridiculous things happened today, and I was VENTING about them in the VENTING forum, where others are doing the same about Randy Moss and other things that happened. My understanding of a forum or community is that we are here to HELP and SUPPORT each other. Obviously, there will be differing opinions. And I believe that I was the one that was "personally attacked." If you didn't like what I had to say, so what. Move ON. To respond, is to direct those comments TO ME.

Later,
Wickerkat


Maybe you should take ur own advice. If u didnt like my post, disregard it.

A personal attack? :-b I think your taking my comments too seriously. I guess u cant post anything that is in a joking manner. Relax.
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 pm

Clockerq wrote:hey wickerat, let me explain. i have holt too and i learned aroundnoon that he was out. so i put in gabriel,,100 yds, 10 pts, thank you. ferguson got hurt,,oh, so that is a rarity? LDT had a rare bad game. sorry, but i'm not feeling sorry 4 u. did u complain last week ? westbrook didn't choke (i have him too) its just that they r not calling his #. philly has abandoned the running game. mcnabb had 50+ attempts. and palmer was up against the pitt d. what did u expect? you're crying not venting. u want to vent. vent that the giants completly ignored shockey, they didn't throw to him all day, until he made the catch that got them in the position to win. or vent that philly throws to owens instead of giving the ball to westbrook when they r inside the 5. or vent about perry getting the carries that rudi should have. GOT IT!!


Amen! Well said. ;-D
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 16:04 hours
(and 41 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact