Flockers
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics Expert
Home Cafe: Football

Apology

Postby wickerkat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:00 pm

If any of you are still watching this (especially RocketsDWM, and Clockerq):

I'd like to apologize for being a jerk yesterday. I was in a foul mood. You have to admit it was a rough day for me - LT career low, bad luck with Holt/Moss, the one time I start Palmer vs PIT he does nothing, and my "top" def with Balt has totally fallen apart. Westy I did expect to struggle. Graham did fine. CBrown was always a question mark. Just had a lot of bad luck in one day, and was obviously angry. I was trying to vent not whine, but take it as you will. I should have thicker skin than to come unravelled at one little taunt. I guess I expected more sympathy from a Randy Moss thread in the venting section. Oh well. Obviously I wasn't in the mood for jokes, and responded poorly. I'll lighten up. My bad. I'd like to think I contribute a lot here at FFC, and yesterday wasn't a good example of that.

Good luck,
Wickerkat
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Clockerq » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:21 pm

props to u wicker. look on the bright side, LDT has kc at home next week!! ;-D
Clockerq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby wickerkat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:13 pm

thanks, that actually DID put a smile on my face - all i need to do is make the playoffs, and i'll probably do that - aside from drafting LT and Holt as my #1 and #3 picks, i had to do some serious trading and WW work to get moss and djax, so i was just frustrated - as i'm sure a lot of us are with the amount of injuries we've seen this year

it seems like this year i'm gettting everybody's blow up week (mcnabb with 45 pts, ssmith with 33 pts, etc.) to lose by 5 pts - oh well, guess i could be 0-7 LOL

thanks again,
wickerkat
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:54 pm

Takes a real man to apoligze for wrong actions. ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Re: Apology

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:26 pm

wickerkat wrote:If any of you are still watching this (especially RocketsDWM, and Clockerq):

I'd like to apologize for being a jerk yesterday. I was in a foul mood. You have to admit it was a rough day for me - LT career low, bad luck with Holt/Moss, the one time I start Palmer vs PIT he does nothing, and my "top" def with Balt has totally fallen apart. Westy I did expect to struggle. Graham did fine. CBrown was always a question mark. Just had a lot of bad luck in one day, and was obviously angry. I was trying to vent not whine, but take it as you will. I should have thicker skin than to come unravelled at one little taunt. I guess I expected more sympathy from a Randy Moss thread in the venting section. Oh well. Obviously I wasn't in the mood for jokes, and responded poorly. I'll lighten up. My bad. I'd like to think I contribute a lot here at FFC, and yesterday wasn't a good example of that.

Good luck,
Wickerkat

;-D You just earned my respect. I can see how bad a day it was for u yesterday but u just have to remember that it is only a game. But of course if there is money on it.....different story.

Good luck with the rest of ur season. ;-D
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wickerkat » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:40 pm

thanks guys, i appreciate it - i know it's just a game - and i often tell myself that - sure, there's a little money riding on it $75 to enter the pool, plus $4 per add/drop, so i'd like to win and take home a couple hundred dollars, but really, it is so unimportant in the great scheme of things - i could make a bunch of excuses for why i blew up, but really, that's all they are - excuses

since you were all watching the moss injury thread, i'll just say i hope we all get moss back soon, and here's hoping the rest of our banged up rosters come back fast and strong

good luck,
wickerkat
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting