Where the heck is Boldin? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Where the heck is Boldin?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby ampant » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:42 pm

I am teaching my 7 year old son to refer to them by their proper names . . . the forty whiners. ;-D
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:43 pm

ampant wrote:I am teaching my 7 year old son to refer to them by their proper names . . . the forty whiners. ;-D

Its always good to learn proper terms early.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:31 pm

honestly where is Boldin

i started him over W. Parker :-t
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Sp_Da_Man » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:42 pm

I'm sure glad my opponent started Boldin over Hines Ward.

ZERO catches & 15 rush yards = 1 pt!
Sp_Da_Man
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby woodson_28 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:12 pm

the guy i played this week started him. I ended up beating him by 3 points (which is about 3 catches for 35 yards) so thank goodness he didn't do anything. (sorry for all those that had him and suffered).
woodson_28
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:24 am

Whoever CBS Sportsline says is the matchup of the week will bust:

MATCHUP OF THE WEEK
Anquan Boldin & Larry Fitzgerald, WRs, Arizona: Whether you have one of these guys or both of them, this is a rare two-headed premier pick of players who will absolutely take advantage of their matchup. After resting for a week, the Cardinals host the Titans, who have the 20th-ranked pass defense in the NFL and have allowed more passing TDs (13) than any other team. Boldin and Fitzgerald have come out this season smokin', but over their last two games with QB Josh McCown under center, Boldin has averaged 137 yards and a TD while Fitzgerald has averaged 119 yards and a TD. That's simply incredible. Both of these receivers' monster games with McCown came against soft secondaries and Tennessee's is right up there with them. To be safe, expect about 80 yards and a touchdown from each, but obviously the potential is there for them to get as high as 125 yards and two TDs.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby tc » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:59 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:Whoever CBS Sportsline says is the matchup of the week will bust:

MATCHUP OF THE WEEK
Anquan Boldin & Larry Fitzgerald, WRs, Arizona: Whether you have one of these guys or both of them, this is a rare two-headed premier pick of players who will absolutely take advantage of their matchup. After resting for a week, the Cardinals host the Titans, who have the 20th-ranked pass defense in the NFL and have allowed more passing TDs (13) than any other team. Boldin and Fitzgerald have come out this season smokin', but over their last two games with QB Josh McCown under center, Boldin has averaged 137 yards and a TD while Fitzgerald has averaged 119 yards and a TD. That's simply incredible. Both of these receivers' monster games with McCown came against soft secondaries and Tennessee's is right up there with them. To be safe, expect about 80 yards and a touchdown from each, but obviously the potential is there for them to get as high as 125 yards and two TDs.

hahaha I totally agree, thats why i cringed when they named boldin...argh! :~( :-t
tc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting