Thomas Jones - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Thomas Jones

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thomas Jones

Postby StudentOfTheGame » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:06 pm

Looks really really good this year.....Why'd they draft cedric again?
StudentOfTheGame
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Thomas » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:12 pm

He just busted a 42 yrd run on BAL!
Thomas
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Keeper1125 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Come on. I'm a T. Jones owner, but everyone and their mother assumed the Bears would draft Benson, and everyone and their mother thought it to be the right move. I'm sure that there is a Bears fan here and there who would detract, but for the most part, it made sense for their scheme.

Jones had never shown the ability to stay healthy for an entire season. They'd already drafted their QB of the future. Their defense plays solid ball. Benson made sense. You can't blame them because Jones finally put it all together.
Keeper1125
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby StudentOfTheGame » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Keeper1125 wrote:Come on. I'm a T. Jones owner, but everyone and their mother assumed the Bears would draft Benson, and everyone and their mother thought it to be the right move. I'm sure that there is a Bears fan here and there who would detract, but for the most part, it made sense for their scheme.

Jones had never shown the ability to stay healthy for an entire season. They'd already drafted their QB of the future. Their defense plays solid ball. Benson made sense. You can't blame them because Jones finally put it all together.

I'm not blaming anyone, I really like Benson, and Thomas Jones has been a huge question mark his whole career...I guess these two will work well together for the next few years, but its just hard to believe that it was the right pick, because when you have 4 overall, you definantly don't want him touching the ball 5-10 times a game.....I too thought it was a good pick at the time, but Jones is still young and very talented(He was a top 5 pick as well i believe)
StudentOfTheGame
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Banananan » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:29 pm

i started Jones this week thinking the defense would set up good field position for the bears and getting him a TD or 2.. :-?
Banananan
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:22 pm

working with two Bears fans,,,,,,they said they would be extremely disappointed if they drafted a RB......these two fellas were high on Mike Williams,,,,as was I if he was drafted a BEAR!! anyhow,,,,I could be the only T. Jones fan on the face of the earth,,,,,,,,,and this was before this year.
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby Goatwhacker » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:39 pm

I have not been a big TJones supporter so far, although I think he's a good back. He showed me something today though. This was this first time I remember where I really felt he carried the team for a while and came through in the clutch, against a good defense, too. I have to hand it to him, he done good today.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Vixtor » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:48 pm

I think it's pretty much official that as long as the Bears are in the hunt, which will be all season, Jones will get nearly every carry. Unless he gets hurt.
The facts have no meaning.
Vixtor
Head Coach
Head Coach

Re: Thomas Jones

Postby Steelers Rule » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:25 pm

StudentOfTheGame wrote:Looks really really good this year.....Why'd they draft cedric again?
they are stupid
Steelers Rule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:50 pm

QB of the future? give me a break Grossman cant stay healthy and Orton is doing alright for a 4th rounder rookie, but hes not there ideal QB of the future.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting