Tim McGraw's 'I like it, I love it'... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Tim McGraw's 'I like it, I love it'...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Ironhorse75 » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:54 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
bagobonez wrote:Anything country is better than rap. The worst country singer is still better than rap.

Seriously... how can anyone with any smidgeon of intelligence actually enjoy rap music? Gold teeth and sagging pants.... sigh.

lol no kidding i hate rap, tons of people at my school think im crazy cus i dont like rap, i just laugh at them, pathetic fools

The irony. People calling rap fans pathetic fools and questioning their intelligence but yet they haven't quite grasped the concept of respecting other peoples interests.

I'm not a country fan but I don't feel compelled whatsoever to say ridiculous crap like "anyone who likes that twang must live in hicksville".
Ironhorse75
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby Tiki » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:32 pm

Dirt Bag wrote:
bagobonez wrote:Anything country is better than rap. The worst country singer is still better than rap.

Seriously... how can anyone with any smidgeon of intelligence actually enjoy rap music? Gold teeth and sagging pants.... sigh.

lol no kidding i hate rap, tons of people at my school think im crazy cus i dont like rap, i just laugh at them, pathetic fools

BTW i love your sig bago
DB man pleaze don't get me started with another comment like that...
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:34 pm

Tiki wrote:
Dirt Bag wrote:

BTW i love your sig bago
DB man pleaze don't get me started with another comment like that...

rap is poo :-)
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:16 pm

Alright than if you want me to do it I will. If rap takes no skill and it's the music that pathetic people listen too, I would love to hear you make a rap song. I mean according to you guys its all Gold teeth and sagging your pants, which DB I am pretty sure you do since %99 percent of guys do these days. If you can make me a good rap song Ill believe you, if not shut your trap.
2nd-Bagobonez you act as if is perfect. Every single thing a country artist says is pure gold. Yet country music songs are just as dirty as Rap songs they just cover it up. Now the only really popular country song I know is "save a Horse, Ride a cowboy". Hmmmm?
3rd-I can respect the fact that Keith Urban and Big and Rich can play the guitar, and I can respect the fact that millions of fans can find something in their music that they like and or relate to. What I cant understand is how you "Unpathetic people, who only listen to the greatest of music" can not respect the other artists. Oh no they swear! And yet when you hear it you say "What is this shit?" . Or how you cant respect the fact that the music that they make is hard and you can't do it. Or the fact that millions of people like their music. And I can't understand how you catagorize the people who listen to rap music.
Now I don't know the exact reasons why you hate rap music, but I guessed. If you have other reasons lemme know.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dirt Bag » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:03 pm

i can respect your like for rap music, its completely my opinion when i say rap isnt good, and neither is country :*) . obviously i dont listen to much of either, i listen to the classics like zeppelin and styx and ac/dc, another thing is that i dont find rap to be considered music in my opinion. it is more of just some people who can talk fast with some techno and guitar in the background, while others consider it to be the king of all music, i find it to be crap. rap and country swear more and the songs themselves are more 'dirty', as Tiki said, then my kind of music,

and no Tiki i can guarentee you i dont wear my pants down to my knees and wear medallions like a friggin' wannabe rapper (who would wanna be one anyways?). about half our schools population dresses like a wigger and coincidentally most of those kids are g/f'less and tend to me friends with the wannabe blacks and goths, eww....

and before you say it, NO i do not dress like a nerd
Dirt Bag
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BrutallyHuge » Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:52 pm

ROFL @ Classics like Styx
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:21 pm

How can anyone with any smidgeon of intelligence enjoy country? No teeth and cowboy hats. I like rap, mainly because I like the beats in the background, and also the lyrics usually make me laugh. And then there are some rappers that actually do make good lyrics and such, like Kanye West or the late Tupac.
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby 34=Sweetness » Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:22 pm

So you think rap sucks, but Styx doesn't :-D
ImageImage
34=Sweetness
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby moonhead » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:19 am

if it's not beethoven, i don't want to listen to it. that's real music. i suppose bach is ok. mozart knew his stuff.

but seriously. i think rap and country is just plain funny. i live about 2 miles from toby keith. that guy is an ass/idiot. i want to punch him in the face.

what do I know though, I am a listener of stoner music. my favorite bands are pink floyd, led zeppelin, blind melon, jimi hendrix, tool, the grateful dead, rush (hah ;-D canadians!).

what was the original topic of conversation in this thread?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Lushcrush » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:39 am

Why do we have to have music at halftime at all? I want to see hot chicks doing recaps of the Sunday games or some kind of unusual football stories, like exposes on fantasy football addicts or man love on fantasy football sites.
Yeah ... ;-D
I'm just a little Hawaiian and a homesick Island boy,
I want to go back to my fish and poi ...

[b]2005-2006 VXL Champion[/b]
Lushcrush
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk