how wilma and yahoo screwed me - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

how wilma and yahoo screwed me

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:26 pm

drinklime wrote:my uncel past away in a huricane your post is discusting to me and affends me

Look i understand your point here but, when you come to a FFF about CHEERING VENTING AND ECT you should take comments lightly i mean he didnt say that people who die in hurricanes deserved it he just felt that his experience on this planet was hindered a bit by a natural diaster, meaning it affects lots of things NOT JUST YOU, so think before you talk. ;-D
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby drinklime » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:46 pm

i miss my uncel so much i wish you stop saynig those things :(
drinklime
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:51 pm

Was it a politically correct statement? Probably not. But you have to take comments in this forum in context. You have to expect statements such as the one in the original post. Do I think he was personally attacking hurricane victims? No, and I dont think people should perceive as such. I'm sorry for your loss but I think you are looking to deep into what he said.

Now, if ur just trying to incite an argument and this unfortunate happening did not actually occur to u...that is a different story.

I hope your situation isnt the latter and that your posts are sincere and accurate.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CBMGreatOne » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:05 pm

my uncel past away in a huricane your post is discusting to me and affends me

i miss my uncel so much i wish you stop saynig those things :(

Count me incredulous. Who comes on to a fantasy football message board and badly misspells nearly every word in a sentence while mourning the death of their uncle. It seems like someone in that position would keep it to themselves. The second post does nothing to sway me from that reasoning. Were it not for the .001% chance that this person is actually telling the truth I would be laughing right now.[/quote]
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BadgerBengal » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:12 pm

CMB I was thinking the same thing.LOL
Thanks to WickedSmaat for the Grrreat sig
BadgerBengal
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant