Reggie Bush - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

Reggie Bush

Moderator: Football Moderators

Reggie Bush

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:59 pm

first and foremost i would like to let you all know that i am a die hard vikings fan...the vikings/packers game left me with mixed feelings though...for the next week i will now be able to stick it to all of those packers fans who were hyping up this game, for that i am extremely happy

what saddens me though is that every vikings win lessens their chances of getting my favorite player in college or in the nfl, reggie bush

Don't get me wrong, i love the vikings. But i would love to see them lose out and get Mr. Bush. You have to admit he would immediately make the vikings a lot funner to watch on a weekly basis.
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:36 pm

I disagree. I don't think Reggie Bush is going to have that big of an impact in the NFL, and I don't think on the Vikings. I'm plenty happy with Mewelde Moore at RB. Every game that he's started in his NFL career he has had over 100 total yards, and yesterday he got his first TD of his career. The lack of TDs is more coaching too, as he has shown that he has the ability to bust 15 or 20 yard runs, they just don't run him in the red zone.

If we would take a RB, I'd be much happier with Lawrence Maroney. Maybe it's because I'm a MN homer, but he think he's a much better runner. The run/catch kind of guys that aren't pure RBs don't tend to go as good in the NFL. But I don't know, I'm no expert, that's just me.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Minnesota Vikings