Coles - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Coles

Moderator: Football Moderators

Coles

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:16 am

Man i Need a game out of him to night i have him remaning in a handful of leagues im behind by about 1 or 2 he just needs to outscore my opponets sinlge player left.

Any one else in need of a big game out of coles?
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby yort33 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:30 am

i'm 2 pts out in a league with yahoo default settings. I need a td or 60 yrds to win. 40 yrds and I tie which is better than a loss. Atlanta's pass defense looks to be banged up a bit and they allow 220 yds a game. Vinny hopefully is getting his timing down
yort33
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:00 pm

yort33 wrote:i'm 2 pts out in a league with yahoo default settings. I need a td or 60 yrds to win. 40 yrds and I tie which is better than a loss. Atlanta's pass defense looks to be banged up a bit and they allow 220 yds a game. Vinny hopefully is getting his timing down

Yeah i have that exact same scenario in one league... 2 points down vs atlanta d on the other team yahoo default.

COME ON COLES, LETS GET IT!
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:40 pm

I have Coles and Finneran tonight (already locked up my first win of the season this wk! wohoo!). In ur situation though (down 2 pts with him having atlanta D) I dont think ur going to win. Vinny throws 1-2 picks a game (3-4 sacks perhaps?) and I see it being a low scoring affair (to a degree - 24-17 maybe?). But you never know- keep the positive attitude! Go Coles! ;-D
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CBMGreatOne » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:01 pm

I hate Coles, and I pity those who own him in fantasy, as I had to suffer through watching him on my "real" team all of last year, during which time he caught only ONE TD.

Irony of it is, that TD was a pass thrown by Clinton Portis. Coles sucks, Moss (Santana) is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better.
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 10)

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:28 pm

well i need coles and dunn to have less than 9 pts combined. So coles better not catch more than 1 ball!!!
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:11 pm

Lets go Coles Its almost your time to shine!
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:20 pm

WOO FIrst JETS PLAY PASS to COLES. ;-D Keep it up ...uh oh they just fumbled, thats points for ATL DEF, man... :-t
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting