Stupid Fans - Raiders Black Hole - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Stupid Fans - Raiders Black Hole

Moderator: Football Moderators

Stupid Fans - Raiders Black Hole

Postby ampant » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:30 pm

I was listening to a guy on the radio the other day. He was a Raiders fan who paid $300 for two tickets in the black hole. Some guy poured a beer on his wife and the asked if he could "lick it off." WTF? Poor guy ended up being tossed out for defending himself and his wife. Being in the bay area, I hear stories like that all the time.

How, as a man, can you be reasonably expected not to elbow a somebody in the face if he disrespects your wife like that? What are you supposed to do?

Do the Raiders have the worst fans ever? Or is it like this in other stadiums as well?
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BrutallyHuge » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:32 pm

I'm sure it's like that in other stadiums.

In Philadelphia, I've heard some REALLY bad stories. Like someone filling up a water balloon with urine and chucking it at an opposing fan....POP.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby klaxs258 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:32 pm

that is ridiculous that other guy should have been thrown out for harassment

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
2006 British Open Champion
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

[b]The Greatest Golfer ever Tiger Wood[/b]
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:35 pm

Thats ridiculous!
I cant believe some fans and how they behave - dont they know its much more beneficial to antagonize and poor beer on the opposing players instead of their fans?

:-b
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby ampant » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:37 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:I'm sure it's like that in other stadiums.

In Philadelphia, I've heard some REALLY bad stories. Like someone filling up a water balloon with urine and chucking it at an opposing fan....POP.

Guy doing the filling must have had a very small penis.

I assume the Philly small penis idiot was throwing at the fan of another team? This was Raider fan on Raider fan crime (not like it should really make a difference, but it is definitely higher risk to wear the opposing teams Jersey.) Anyways, the story pissed me off.

In places like San Francisco, Dallas fans are almost a numerous as 49er fans. Ans you never hear stories like that.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby ampant » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:38 pm

That's the crappy thing about football. You can't really take your kids to games.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:40 pm

ampant wrote:That's the crappy thing about football. You can't really take your kids to games.

thats a shame. I know up here, the Fords have gone out of their way to make it a family friendly atmosphere. We dont even have cheerleaders. :~( I guess it isnt everywhere in the NFL that these problems are happening.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:42 pm

BrutallyHuge wrote:I'm sure it's like that in other stadiums.

A urine balloon? That is insane! :-P Bet that guy felt pretty good about himself while he was filling it up. ;-7

If someone gets a beer put on them, they should eject the person who did it...you can't go anti-Doug Llewellen on them though (hopefully some people understand that one :-b ).
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Stupid Fans - Raiders Black Hole

Postby The_Dude » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:47 pm

ampant wrote:I was listening to a guy on the radio the other day. He was a Raiders fan who paid $300 for two tickets in the black hole. Some guy poured a beer on his wife and the asked if he could "lick it off." WTF? Poor guy ended up being tossed out for defending himself and his wife. Being in the bay area, I hear stories like that all the time.

How, as a man, can you be reasonably expected not to elbow a somebody in the face if he disrespects your wife like that? What are you supposed to do?

Do the Raiders have the worst fans ever? Or is it like this in other stadiums as well?

I'm going to my first Raiders game this Thanksgiving, but I don't have Black Hole tickets... they're crappy endzone seats anyhow... I'm sitting in the 2nd level on the 35 yd line and those tickets were cheaper than all the Black Hole seats. I'll let you know if I get thrown out (although I'm taking my brother, not the wife).

I am the Walrus
The_Dude
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Location: My ivory tower, where I oversee the intellectual development of America's youth

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:22 pm

he bought tickets to the Black Hole though. what did he expect, back massages and a free kitten?

the fans in that area are nuts, and if you arent as nuts as them, dont sit there, or dont be pissed off if someone offends you.
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk