CC's Top 32 Draft Prospects (also in Leftovers) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

CC's Top 32 Draft Prospects (also in Leftovers)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby goleafsgo96 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:37 pm

I will throw out a bias not even bold prediction and say Chad Jackson is the first receiver taken in the draft
Chris Leak-QB-Florida Gators
goleafsgo96
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:26 pm

goleafsgo96 wrote:I will throw out a bias not even bold prediction and say Chad Jackson is the first receiver taken in the draft

From what I've been hearing and read, Santonio Holmes has the upper hand right now.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Stephen » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:05 pm

A couple of guys that I'm surprised you didn't have on your list:

Joe Thomas - Do you just think he's not coming out? If so, he's at least the third best tackle in this class.

Michael Huff- He's better than Jason Allen. He was better than Allen last year too.
Stephen
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CC » Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:40 pm

Stephen wrote:A couple of guys that I'm surprised you didn't have on your list:

Joe Thomas - Do you just think he's not coming out? If so, he's at least the third best tackle in this class.

Michael Huff- He's better than Jason Allen. He was better than Allen last year too.

I didn't have Joe Thomas coming out at the time and had only seen him play once, so I suspended judgement. From what I read he is a legit top 15-20 prospect.

I like Michael Huff a lot, he and Jason Allen were neck in neck for that spot, when I did these Allen had just gotten hurt, and I liked Allen a lot coming into this year. If I released my rankings now, Huff would definitely make the list.

I might do a Big Board near the end of the season and update it every couple of weeks until the draft.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby daullaz » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:54 pm

Canadian_Cheesehead wrote:I might do a Big Board near the end of the season and update it every couple of weeks until the draft.

That would be awesome! I've been keeping up with where I think each team will finish and draft and have been looking at each team's potential first round picks using a combination of your rankings and mine. Any updates you feel like doing would be greatly appreciated by most of us, and definitely me.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to College Football