Fantasy Etiquette - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fantasy Etiquette

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:28 am

Kensat30 wrote:This is like swapping wives. Only sickos would allow it to happen. Even worse, this is fantasy football. C'mon now, you just don't do it.

;-D NICE!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:51 am

Pete123444 wrote:Veto. Veto. Veto.

:-t prearranged agreement here for sure.

I agree... I smell collusion. DO NOT allow this. I never allow one week trades as a commish... it's downright WRONG no matter what the reasons.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Paladyr » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:59 am

Cornbread Maxwell wrote:This is the definition of collusion.

I agree with deacon in that I dont understand how some of you could possibly think its ok to do this.

Agree
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:08 pm

This is like they are sharing their bench players. Definite collusion. This is why in all of the leagues that I commish I have a rule that for 12 months after a trade you cannot trade with the same trading partner for the guy that you traded away.

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:12 pm

It definately stinks of collusion. I would like to know who the players are. But I would vote No!
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Fantasy Etiquette

Postby Rock Hill bling » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:20 pm

The players it involved was Brees for Mike Anderson. Also our league does ok in costs for trades. It was 5.00 for EACH team. I proposed to our commish that maybe in the future either do a one year clause like Mookie mentioned or make it 20.00 each and that money goes into the kitty.
no static at all
Rock Hill bling
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:23 pm

So what happened... did it go thru?
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:35 pm

Matthias wrote:....which, even under the standards of the collusion-crazies here, is cheating.

What exactly is that supposed to mean? }:-)

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:43 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:This is like they are sharing their bench players. Definite collusion. This is why in all of the leagues that I commish I have a rule that for 12 months after a trade you cannot trade with the same trading partner for the guy that you traded away.

Now, that rule sucks....

In a keeper league I'm in, I trade Thomas Jones to a guy for some worthless draft pick during our draft - having no idea he was going to hold onto that job in Chicago.... Then this past week, I traded Marvin Harrison to him in order to get Jones back.... Are you saying that would not be allowed in your league?

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Fantasy Etiquette

Postby Plindsey88 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:44 pm

Rock Hill bling wrote:The players it involved was Brees for Mike Anderson. Also our league does ok in costs for trades. It was 5.00 for EACH team. I proposed to our commish that maybe in the future either do a one year clause like Mookie mentioned or make it 20.00 each and that money goes into the kitty.

I say you just drag the guys out into the parking lot and beat the hell out of them....

Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk