Some logos i made - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Some logos i made

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Tell me witch one u like the most

Poll ended at Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:13 am

1
2
14%
2
10
71%
3
2
14%
 
Total votes : 14

Some logos i made

Postby sportskid311 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:13 am

here is some logos i made

#1Image

#2Image

#3Image
Image
"In this country,you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money. You get the power,Then you get the women."
by:Scarface The Movie
sportskid311
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 65
Joined: 6 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: memphis,TN

Postby wbgrafix » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:23 pm

are you ripgressor from fantasyfootball.com?? if you aren't, your a thief because he made that Trotter Sig for me a couple months ago
wbgrafix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 298
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clarks Summit, PA

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:43 pm

wbgrafix wrote:are you ripgressor from fantasyfootball.com?? if you aren't, your a thief because he made that Trotter Sig for me a couple months ago


Actually, you are the thief because you aren't sporting it.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4846
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: SO CLOSE to "da hall" (Cambridge, MA)

Postby Guru13 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:50 pm

those are pretty sick...if you didnt rip them from someone...that makes me angry... :-[ :-t
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby giantdogs92 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:51 pm

danleroi22 wrote:
wbgrafix wrote:are you ripgressor from fantasyfootball.com?? if you aren't, your a thief because he made that Trotter Sig for me a couple months ago


Actually, you are the thief because you aren't sporting it.



he cant sport them here
Image
giantdogs92
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 934
Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby wbgrafix » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:02 pm

danleroi22 wrote:
wbgrafix wrote:are you ripgressor from fantasyfootball.com?? if you aren't, your a thief because he made that Trotter Sig for me a couple months ago


Actually, you are the thief because you aren't sporting it.


How am I the thief, because I called this punk out?? No one likes a thief.
wbgrafix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 298
Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Clarks Summit, PA

Postby kanezfan11 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:23 pm

The Bailey one is best - if you made it.
Image
kanezfan11
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 4480
Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Postby UTLonghorns » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:34 pm

Those are some sweet sigs. I really hope you didn't steal them, thats just wrong. :-t
Image
UTLonghorns
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb Supporter
Posts: 1791
Joined: 26 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Hicktown Maryland

Postby danleroi22 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:37 pm

giantdogs92 wrote:
danleroi22 wrote:
wbgrafix wrote:are you ripgressor from fantasyfootball.com?? if you aren't, your a thief because he made that Trotter Sig for me a couple months ago


Actually, you are the thief because you aren't sporting it.



he cant sport them here


Hmmm.... too big maybe?

I hope he isn't a thief too.

Sorry, wbgrafix.... I misunderstood your message... I though you said taht he made the sig for you at the cafe and then posted them here for everyone to see, then you said he was a thief because he posted your sig.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4846
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 14 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: SO CLOSE to "da hall" (Cambridge, MA)

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:25 pm

Let's make this all easy on ourselves and settle this b4 it goes any further.

sportskid311, If you DID in fact create those sigs, please post the orginal pics you made them from (I.E. The orginal pic of farve before you cut him out)

If you say you dont have them anymore or if you dont remember where you got them or if you copied them directly from the web and pasted them into your paint program then we all know your BS.

You should have at least the originals pictures, .PSD or .PNG file.

Provide your evidence so we can end this now. ;-D
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:59 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact