ravens injury report week 8 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

ravens injury report week 8

Moderator: Football Moderators

ravens injury report week 8

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:28 am

OUT: Ray Lewis (thigh), safety Ed Reed (ankle), fullback Alan Ricard (calf).
DOUBTFUL: Kyle Boller (toe).
QUESTIONABLE: Mark Clayton (ankle), Ovie Mughelli (ankle), Tony Weaver (toe).
Aaron Wilson
Carroll County Times
Ravens Insider sportswriter

yeah, id say we might be in some serious trouble this week. :-o i was really hoping ricard was going to be able to go....thats going to hurt a lot. (considering i already accepted the blow of reed and rayray being out)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby PACKman1144 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:21 pm

ah The good ol' Carroll County times, I live in Carroll County, but for some reason they didn't deliver the paper this morning hmmmm..... :-?

Not good for us. We need Reed to makes someplays there in the secondary. And with out Ray no one is holding down the front 7. They'll move the ball all over us for sure.
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:24 am

Ricard now on IR....

Seems pretty bleak.... eh, every team has a year like this I s'pose... just gotta suck it up... I am just thankful to have a TEAM again!!

:)
prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any given moment! Blame it on PMS!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:38 am

rumors floating around that rayray could possibly be done for the season now :-o
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:04 am

not sure about the significance of Ray's injury.. his hamstring was hurt going into the CHI game and then he injured his thigh as well... indications are that he will be out until week 11..

Deluxe if you read the Balt Sun columinst Mike Preston - DONT read too much into that scumbag.... I know that Michael Irvin had intimated that Ray would possibly retire if the Ravens season did not turn around... well?? Why would one retire knowing that a fresh season would bring about some new opportunities? Ray has WAY too much passion for the game to walk away because a team has a bad year or two... funny because the Ravens have been ALL about the D which has propelled Ray into the status of being one of the best MLB in history.... that is what he thrives on.. that being said, I can also see where the wear and tear and father time have limited Ray's productivity and it would be NICE if the OFFENSE could give him some much needed rest on the sidelines... a new team might refresh Ray's outlook.. but really, honestly, does anyone think he is ready to WALK away from the game just yet???
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:25 am

http://mb9.scout.com/fravensinsiderfrm1 ... 7057.topic

seems they have posted Ray rumor - out for year.... we will see
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:36 pm

I strongly doubt this will be Ray's last year playing professional football. He loves the game too much, if you can't see his passion, you're blind. It is a matter of where he plays that is the issue. Supposedly he is backing Jamal in theis contract crap, don't be suprised to see both of them wearing brown next year :-o
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:46 pm

Damn, I never thought it would get this bad in Baltimore. Jamal playing like crap, defense is a shell of it's former self and Derrick Mason probably wishes he were back in Tennesee and that's with the Titans playing as crappy as they themselves are. Just sad. Hey, Del, maybe you guys should just keep losing so you can draft Reggie Bush and unload Jamal. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:01 pm

Hey Doc... remember every dog has their day...but I wont be one to remind you of that when your day comes <smirk>

:::::note to self:::::::::::
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SniperShot » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:19 pm

My how different everything is since week 1... Playing vs Indy week 1 first half... That's our lone bright spot of this season how sad...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Next

Return to Baltimore Ravens