Jamal Lewis you suck - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Jamal Lewis you suck

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jamal Lewis you suck

Postby SniperShot » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:56 pm

Hey guys I'm getting this thread out of the way so I don't have to do it around 11:00 on Monday night.

Due to some running back woes Jamal Lewis is my best option this week. As you know he has been running like my great grandmother lately. Heck I think somebody should send him a walker or wheelchair if it'll help him get more yards... So he squares off vs Pittsburgh who haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher in what 18 games? Jamal has yet to have a 100 yard game this season so what does this mean? This means Jamal Lewis will have his best game of the season. You heard it here first. Jamal Lewis 125 yards 2 td's.

I don't do this prediction stuff often but Jamal Lewis might as well spend another 6 months in prison if this production keeps up. I had him in 03 and man how much can change in 2 years? Where are those holes why are they not there like 03? Why is it when I watch your games on Nfl.com I see "JAMAL LEWIS 2 YARDS RIGHT TACKLE...." JAMAL LEWIS 1 YARD LEFT TACKLE..." "C.TAYLOR 52 YARDS UP THE MIDDLE..." Aargh I knew I shouldn't have wasted a 2nd round pick on Jam, a 3rd round pick on AJ. And a 4th round pick on Clayton... It's a wonder I'm 5-2 in my money league this year.

. . .Ok I'm done venting move along. . .
Last edited by SniperShot on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Atog » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:35 pm

Dear SniperShot:
Your words hurt me and make me feel badly about myself.
I'll try harder.

~Jamal.
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Popcynical » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:18 pm

Yeah, I picked him up in the 2nd round also... damn it. I could have gotten TO, too.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby TheDiplomats » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:42 pm

Yeah, I'm getting the really strange feeling that JLew is gonna blow up this weekend on one of the best run defenses in the NFL. Its something nobody would expect. I would laugh my ass off if he did because I have to start him this week. Edge and SA are on bye so I have no other options at all besides Chris Brown (RBBC), Tony Fisher, or Marion Barber.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Ducks4Life416 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:42 pm

Lol, I'm forced to start JLew every week.

I'm so disappoitned in him, but I stay with this guy no matter what. It's a lost cause most likely, but hey, loyalty.
Ducks4Life416
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Hitchcock » Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:54 am

Even though he's on your fantasy team(s), there's not many others beside myself that want Jamal to have a big game. But all Raven fans know that won't/doesn't happen against Pitt. Jamal never does anything against Pitt.

Jamal career against Pitt D (8 games):
62 yards (average), 5 TD's (which arent that bad except for ---->), 3 lost fumbles.

All Raven fans know that Chester needs to start over Jamal. F- his past, and salary. Actually I"m hoping we pack the season up, and go for a nice draft pick :)
Don't Throw Rocks At The Throne

Big thanks to deluxe for the sig.
Hitchcock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eaglesrule » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:05 am

i almost have to outright cut him. no one wants him, and I start 3 backs:

mcgahee, thomas jones, cadillac and ronnie brown. Holt went down, and joe j is on bye. who else could I cut? can't cut bulger or plummer either.

tough situation.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby sickpuppy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:07 pm

No way........

I predict 22 carries for 71 yards, zero scores and permanent relief from Taylor as he busts a long one for a score. He won't see much after Pitt goes up by more than two scores against the injury riddled Balt D anyway.

I have watched him throughout the year and he just looks pathetic. The line play hasn't helped but it takes him five seconds to hit the hole. If he has been holding back the entire year what does that say about his character? Exactly.

I just traded his ass for MeMo so I don't have to keep asking myself "what happened to Jamal?"
sickpuppy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby sickpuppy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:08 pm

No way........

I predict 22 carries for 71 yards, zero scores and permanent relief from Taylor as he busts a long one for a score. He won't see much after Pitt goes up by more than two scores against the injury riddled Balt D anyway.

I have watched him throughout the year and he just looks pathetic. The line play hasn't helped but it takes him five seconds to hit the hole. If he has been holding back the entire year what does that say about his character? Exactly.

I just traded his ass for MeMo so I don't have to keep asking myself "what happened to Jamal?"
sickpuppy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SniperShot » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:39 pm

Funny he just came out and said that in the back of his mind he's worried about getting hurt because this is probably his last season in Baltimore. Hmmm Yup Jamal I'm so very happy to have you on my fantasy team.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting