Burress, Plaxico
Galloway, Joey
McCardell, Keenan
Moss, Randy
Boldin, Anquan
Harrison, Marvin
Smith, Jimmy
Curtis, Kevin

I have not been able to watch football in four weeks so I am a little out of the loop. What I want to know is what candidates will MOST LIKELY move into this list by the end of the year and which one's will move out.

Can a guy like Joe Horn come back from his injury and make it this far back into the top 15?
Anyone here collect football cards??? PM me for some great trading sites online.
Shockers
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:57 am

Boldin is not a top 15 WR - close, but not top 15.

I believe you need to replace Boldin with Ward in your list of current top 15 WRs.

Guys I would expect to drop out:
McCardell
Galloway
Glenn
Curtis

Guys I expect to replace them:
Chambers
DJackson
DDriver
Wayne

Guys who could make a serious push to get in:
Boldin
Mason
Muhammad
Coles
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bklik » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:59 am

Hey, somebody in my leauge is really low on C Chambers... do you think hes a good buy low?
bklik
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:03 am

bklik wrote:Hey, somebody in my leauge is really low on C Chambers... do you think hes a good buy low?

depends on the price, but yeah, the guy is getting better and is getting more looks in MIA's offense.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Teh Jury » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:21 am

I'd drop Jimmy Smith out of there.. he's still the Jags most reliable and dependable WR in real life, but he's not putting up the fantasy points. I'm a Jimmy "the Jet" owner.
Teh Jury
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:30 am

Teh Jury wrote:I'd drop Jimmy Smith out of there.. he's still the Jags most reliable and dependable WR in real life, but he's not putting up the fantasy points. I'm a Jimmy "the Jet" owner.

Really? Even with that extremely soft schedule the rest of the way? Seems to me he just had 2 bad games against a couple of the toughest Ds JAX will face all yr (except for 1 more game against IND).

Im willing to bet JSmith finishes as a top 15 WR. He is averaging 1 fewer fantasy point per game than CJohn, Fitz, and Buress (standard yahoo scoring).
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Alkaholik » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:03 pm

One guy that u forgot to add who should be on their regardless, because the teams situation is D Driver. How can u not have him over Curtis, when holt and Bruce will be back?
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Shockers » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:09 pm

Alkaholik wrote:One guy that u forgot to add who should be on their regardless, because the teams situation is D Driver. How can u not have him over Curtis, when holt and Bruce will be back?

It's not that I forgot to mention Driver. The list that I posted is the CURRENT top 15 wr's. Since I have not been able to watch football the last 4 weeks, I am trying to get some ideas of who will jump into the top 15 and who will fall out. I agree... Driver looks like a solid candidate.
Anyone here collect football cards??? PM me for some great trading sites online.
Shockers
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby killiansjmd » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:22 pm

Does everyone feel Santana Moss can keep uo this pace through the second half of the season??
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:27 pm

killiansjmd wrote:Does everyone feel Santana Moss can keep uo this pace through the second half of the season??

Well, that is a pretty blistering pace, I don't know if anyone could keep it up all season, but for the most part he should be a pretty good play all year. Possibly ending as the top guy this year. I'm just hoping it's not this week. My opponent has Moss AND Brunell! 8-o
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Next

Return to Football Talk