Top 15 Wr's for second half - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Top 15 Wr's for second half

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Ricky_Christ » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:50 am

FFPlayinMoFo wrote:If Roy Williams can get healthy, I think he'll have a pretty big 2nd half

I agree with that. Don't know if he'll finish in the top 15, but he should do very well the 2nd half.
Praise Ricky!
Ricky_Christ
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:42 pm

Darrell Jackson should be getting a little more love i'm thinking. Seattle has a soft sched down the stretch and he could be huge.

Love to see people so high on CJ, Driver and Fitz though. I have all 3 along with D-Jax and had walker at the start. I could easliy have had 5 top 15 WRs....thats pretty fricking cool.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:54 am

GMoney wrote:honestly sometimes you guys drive me batty.

Before the season started everyone was down about as low as you can get on a guy who scored 1100 and 8 (Driver), then they lost Walker meaning driver would be facing double coverage all day, they lost any semblance of a running game, lost their numbers 2, and 3 WRs and all of a sudden this guy is a top 15 wideout???

Hell the pack even managed to put up a 52 point game and Driver couldnt break 100 and find the endzone.

Last week (week 7) was the first time this guy broke the 100 plateau and got a score and that was purely and simply because they had literally no one else suited up to take the field. even then he still really only got 111 and a TD.

This guy has been a HUGE dissapointment to me this year and since all of a sudden you guys are high on him ill be trading his ass in a heartbeat in ALL my leagues.

I think youll be seeing alot more 6-75 and maybe another 4-5 TDs all year.... thats not a top 15 wideout IMO.

Its the Boldin Syndrome. When a team has no running game, no defense, and only one WR - chances are that WR will get a ton of passes thrown his way - double teamed or not. More passes = more production.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk