Best and Worst move of the season? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best and Worst move of the season?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby FFPlayinMoFo » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:48 pm

You ever slice up a Jalapeno or some other hot pepper, and forget that you did a few minutes later, and then rub your face or other body part? That sucks
FFPlayinMoFo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:59 pm

FFPlayinMoFo wrote:You ever slice up a Jalapeno or some other hot pepper, and forget that you did a few minutes later, and then rub your face or other body part? That sucks

yeah like go take a leak. burning awfulness. nooooooo!
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby elldog5 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:07 pm

why are you guys all retarded?

I'll admit my worst move may have been trading Gates for M. Harrison after Moss, Horn and Bennett all went down the same day. I sort of panicked because I had no healthy recievers and I thought Cooley was going to break out. I wish I had Gates in there today.

My best move was picking up Brunell off the WW after some idiot dropped him, playing him against the 49ers, trading him and anderson for McGahee, and then sitting him today. I'm not sure McGahee will even be that much better than Anderson after his performance today though. So maybe that trade will become my worst move.
elldog5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:46 pm

elldog5 wrote:why are you guys all retarded?

I'll admit my worst move may have been trading Gates for M. Harrison after Moss, Horn and Bennett all went down the same day. I sort of panicked because I had no healthy recievers and I thought Cooley was going to break out. I wish I had Gates in there today.

My best move was picking up Brunell off the WW after some idiot dropped him, playing him against the 49ers, trading him and anderson for McGahee, and then sitting him today. I'm not sure McGahee will even be that much better than Anderson after his performance today though. So maybe that trade will become my worst move.

you're callin us retarded? :-?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby KoopaTroopa211 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:33 pm

Best moves: My WW running backs. I grabbed Willie Parker before the season and got 4 good weeks out of him, and then picking up Marion Barber yesterday for his 2-TD performance today.

Worst move: Trading Bledsoe for Roethlisberger. I kinda had to, because Bledsoe and Bulger share a bye week, but it still sucks that I threw away such a productive QB.

Oh, and I passed up a chance to claim Eli Manning off the FA list.
KoopaTroopa211 wrote:This is a talented team that under any other circumstances would be an absolute lock for their 4th championship, but I can't shake the feeling that the push for 16-0 will in the end be the undoing of this team in the playoffs.
KoopaTroopa211
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk