Jake Delhomme - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Jake Delhomme

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jake Delhomme

Postby Gnu314 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:05 pm

With all the Steve Smith love I just wanted to show my appreciation for Delhomme. Hes been a hell of a filler for Bulger today and probably next week. 295, 2TDs in the 3rd, yes please.
Image
Gnu314
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 2630
Joined: 21 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Back to Detroit

Postby The_Captain » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:09 pm

Delhomme is a solid QB....I should've used him instead of Favre today but.....

hey who knew?
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby jediknightalan » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:16 pm

unfortunately he's on my opponent's squad, and currently destroying against my qb brunell. :-P
QB Vick * RB Ronnie Brown, Kevin Jones * WR Fitzgerald, Reggie Wayne, Matt Jones * TE J. Wiggins * K J. Reed * DEF Cincy * bench: WR Marcus Robinson RBs Julius Jones, Marion Barber, Chris Perry QB Brunell, D Pittsburgh
jediknightalan
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 84
Joined: 18 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Chicago

Postby silver_89 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:17 pm

Tell me about it. I put in Culpepper, who got injured early and is out for the game.
silver_89
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 329
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: OC, California

Re: Jake Delhomme

Postby FFSurgeon » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:18 pm

Gnu314 wrote:With all the Steve Smith love I just wanted to show my appreciation for Delhomme. Hes been a hell of a filler for Bulger today and probably next week. 295, 2TDs in the 3rd, yes please.


same situation as you buddy, i'm pretty happy too. i also have steve smith, so it's double love for me! ;-D
FFSurgeon
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 318
Joined: 7 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vanter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:21 pm

The_Captain wrote:Delhomme is a solid QB....I should've used him instead of Favre today but.....

hey who knew?


I made the same mistake. I can't believe that Favre already has FIVE interceptions. Please just throw a TD and no more turnovers.
Vanter
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1089
Joined: 1 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:25 pm

Vanter wrote:
The_Captain wrote:Delhomme is a solid QB....I should've used him instead of Favre today but.....

hey who knew?


I made the same mistake. I can't believe that Favre already has FIVE interceptions. Please just throw a TD and no more turnovers.


I figured he'd at least throw a couple of TD's this game but DAMN, 5 INT's.....-10 points in my league and with his lack of yardage it will be the first time in 6 years playing FF that I've ever had a QB go for negative points.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Re: Jake Delhomme

Postby knapplc » Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:30 pm

FFSurgeon wrote:
Gnu314 wrote:With all the Steve Smith love I just wanted to show my appreciation for Delhomme. Hes been a hell of a filler for Bulger today and probably next week. 295, 2TDs in the 3rd, yes please.


same situation as you buddy, i'm pretty happy too. i also have steve smith, so it's double love for me! ;-D


I have Delhomme filling in for Bulger right now, AND I have Steve Smith too. What a happy situation to be in!!!

Go Jake! ;-D ;-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:01 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact