Game commentary Eagles vs Broncos - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Game commentary Eagles vs Broncos

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Vanter » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:43 pm

Bell just go his second TD.

Broncos finally play some football in the 4th quarter.
Vanter
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

dsa

Postby sPoRtZsTuD2318 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:44 pm

I have bell and anderson..

Looks like this will be happening the rest of the year.. I should just start them both..

"I got this [b]killa[/b] up inside of me
I can't talk to my mother so I talk to my diary"
sPoRtZsTuD2318
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby ViperFujax » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:56 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:
No...the real :-t is fricking Shanahan. :-t :-t

There is no reason to run up the score like that. Two years ago he did that and lost Portis for the season when they were on the 10 yard line in OT. He'll never learn, and he continues to defy fantasy players everywhere by his stupid antics. :-[

dont even start with that..pay attention to their other games..theres a reason they kept scoring.

OMG last week the redskins scored way too much on the niners..it hurt their feelings :~( :-t
ViperFujax
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby A2theIzzo » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:04 pm

ViperFujax wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:

There is no reason to run up the score like that. Two years ago he did that and lost Portis for the season when they were on the 10 yard line in OT. He'll never learn, and he continues to defy fantasy players everywhere by his stupid antics. :-[

dont even start with that..pay attention to their other games..theres a reason they kept scoring.

OMG last week the redskins scored way too much on the niners..it hurt their feelings :~( :-t

umm they were kinda up 3 TD's with limited time left.... i dont really care if they run up the score if they need that much self-satisfaction, but i dont think its right.
A2theIzzo
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby DrSpackle » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:17 pm

A2theIzzo wrote:
ViperFujax wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:

umm they were kinda up 3 TD's with limited time left.... i dont really care if they run up the score if they need that much self-satisfaction, but i dont think its right.

If you are thinking of the Broncos-Browns game from 2003, Shanny ran Portis one more time to set a game-winning Elam FG. Portis was injured on the play but Portis was lost for three weeks, not the whole season.
DrSpackle
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting