Tampa Bay OVER San Fran... Not right now! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Tampa Bay OVER San Fran... Not right now!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tampa Bay OVER San Fran... Not right now!

Postby SniperShot » Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:15 pm

A bunch, and I mean a whole lot of people picked Tampa to beat San Fran this week in sweet sixteen. After that Simms interception it's looking worse and worse for those people. Wowie! That would be pretty huge if Tampa never gets it going here and ends up losing... Hmmm
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:03 pm

I think a turd is developing in my pants right now. 8-o
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:15 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I think a turd is developing in my pants right now. 8-o

Jeepers. :~(

Glad I had more than one tip left. C'mon Steelers. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:20 pm

i didnt think it was possible, but i dislike the 49ers even more than i used to.

i have been eliminated without using my bye :~(
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:42 pm

LOL and now I'm here watching Buffalo winning VS. the Pats... What kind of a week is this?! I could kiss my sweet sixteen run goodbye if the Pats lose...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:04 pm

SniperShot wrote:LOL and now I'm here watching Buffalo winning VS. the Pats... What kind of a week is this?! I could kiss my sweet sixteen run goodbye if the Pats lose...

I know...They are driving again now early in the 4th..I just went through some of the picks..I bet there's a lot of nervous people out there.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:40 am

Whew as much as I would have liked the Bills to upset the Pat's at home... I'm very happy to stay alive once again for the 6th straight week with 1 pick... Hmmm time to start looking at next weeks schedule. But first we must root for the Ravens to play like the devil and stick it to the Steelers. As little chance it is is could happen. I like their chances better than Houston Vs Indy last week...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby danleroi22 » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:17 am

Go Steelers... I need a win this week!!!!!!!!

Man, a lot of people are out this week because of the Bucs and Jags losing....
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:37 am

I just checked and like 8 or 9 people lost who still had their Bye week and thats assuming Baltimore loses tonight!... Haha. I think the time might be coming where I need to use mine next week there are not too many easy matchups.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Arlo » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:43 pm

About twenty seconds into that game, I was already questioning the wisdom of banking on Chris Simms to pull out a win on the road with so little experience.

Oh well. Any given Sunday...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk