What happened to the TB defense - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

What happened to the TB defense

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SDChargerFan » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:34 pm

Thanks to zero points from TB defense today, I now have to PRAY that Corey Dillon plays tonight and scores me some points, I need a victory this week.

:-o
SDChargerFan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby longshots » Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:45 pm

24-Seville wrote:
Plus Simeon was told to stay home for some reason? Anyone hear what happened?

I say fine the heck at of the guy, but the man has to play.

I was listening to ESPN radio, they said he did not attend the team meeting saturday. The staff told him to go back to Tampa.
longshots
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby elldog5 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:13 pm

the Bucs can forget about it. there is no way they will be able to get it done without a decent QB. And the defense, what the hell was that. The 49ers offense has looked like a practice squad all season long. Even Barlow looked like a stud today.
elldog5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ultra-buc's » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:36 pm

and having caddy active was equal to his performances the last three weeks... 0 points... better off sitting him!!!
ultra-buc's
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RyanTB » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:04 pm

The defense actually played quite well from a non-fantasy standpoint. No TDs were allowed all game.

Also those of you dissing Simms, he made a couple of bad throws, but this loss was a result of the entire offense sucking it up. Not just Simms. I actually think the biggest problem was the lack of running game.

It seems as though no one on this forum actually watches the games, just looks at the fantasy stats.
RyanTB
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:07 pm

RyanTB wrote:The defense actually played quite well from a non-fantasy standpoint. No TDs were allowed all game.

Also those of you dissing Simms, he made a couple of bad throws, but this loss was a result of the entire offense sucking it up. Not just Simms. I actually think the biggest problem was the lack of running game.

It seems as though no one on this forum actually watches the games, just looks at the fantasy stats.

Well it is a fantasy football forum...
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SDChargerFan » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:28 pm

RyanTB wrote:The defense actually played quite well from a non-fantasy standpoint. No TDs were allowed all game.

The only game on TV this morning here was Giants/Redskins, so watching it wasnt an option since I was too hung over to go to a bar.
SDChargerFan
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting