Does this ever happen to anyone else? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Postby john333 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:07 pm

I absolutely crushed my opponent this week, but I'm actually pissed off with my team.

I scored like 114 on him, good for the high score of the league by at least 15 disregarding any miracles in the remaining games.

Even then, I made 2 bad decisions that just piss me off.

Priest Holmes. Come on buddy, I picked you for a reason. I had faith in you, faith that comes from owning you for the previous 3 years in a row. I'm losing it now, you need a big game next week.

CHad Johnson. I have a feeling about you. You're not anything special. You've put up good numbers the last few years because you played on the Bengals, the worst team in football. Now that people watch out for your offense, you get SHUT DOWN. I'm trading you. Could you have gotten rid of you last week for Antonio Gates and started Kevin Curtis in your place. No way am I going to get Gates for you now. I hate you Chad Johnson. I hope the NFL fines you for SUCKING.

But yeah, I won my game and am incredibly pissed off for some reason.
john333
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:09 pm

Nope, doesnt happen to anybody.

And about Chad Johnson - I hope your kidding. I believe he is leading the AFC in yds for wideouts and as well he has a great young QB to get him the ball.

Yeah, your overreacting.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby wulax25 » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:10 pm

well settle down, cause I went from dominating my league to praying I slide into the playoffs. I lost Duece Mac, I lost darrell Jackson, and now I lost Anquan Boldin. On top of that, on a weekly basis I have to put up with Bellichek and his desire to screw my fantasy team by never announcing Dillon's status. And of course when I have awesome plays, like the Bucs D and Caddy against SF, I get a whopping 3 points combined.

So please, dont cry to loudly about scoring 115 pts.
wulax25
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Vikes4ever » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:11 pm

john333, please go seek professional help.
Vikes4ever
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:35 pm

Vikes4ever wrote:john333, please go seek professional help.

Thats why I love the CAFE ;-D
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Bowie » Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:39 pm

If it makes you feel any better, I have a feeling you could still trade Johnson for Gates (assuming the other owner looks at more than just than just this week's results when making the decision).
I am so smart. S-M-R-T
Bowie Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting