Dillon and the Media - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Dillon and the Media

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dillon and the Media

Postby s0meguy » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:42 pm

I thought this was pretty funny - A few weeks ago (10/04) Dillon got sick of answering questions about his ineffectiveness -

Corey Dillon has reportedly made the decision not to speak to the media. Pestered by questions throughout the season about the Patriots' inability to run the ball with success, Dillon is apparently fed up with media speculation that he is too old, and told the Boston Globe he won't be talking to the media any longer. "Oh, you won't hear from me the rest of the year," Dillon said. "I'm too old to talk."

He still answers questions, but now they have to put up with this -

New England's Corey Dillon turned 31 on Oct. 24 and still is declining most interview requests after reading a story about the declining effectiveness of running backs older than 30.

Asked what he did during the Patriots' week off, Dillon said: "I took a stroll with my walker. My family walked me out in the park. We fed the pigeons. After 10 minutes they thought that was enough for me and took me back inside. It was kind of cold. My bones was aching. So that was my birthday."

link
Ragin Cajuns on year #4
s0meguy
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk