How do you post clips on the board - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

How do you post clips on the board

Moderator: Football Moderators

How do you post clips on the board

Postby aussieboy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:18 am

I only recently found out how to post pictures on message boards. Can someone please tell me how to post short video clips? I've seen some posted here at the cafe. I was wondering how it's done.

Thanks.
aussieboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:32 am

I don't think you can post short "videos" on here unless they are in the animated .gif format. If you have a video in this form, you can just show it off the same way you would a picture with the [img] tags. They will play spontaneously since your browser has a plugin to handle those videos.

If the video is in some other form, like an .mpeg or .avi or .swf, you'll have to just link to it as a URL and let people click on it from there. I don't think there is a way for the board to spontaneously start these type of videos because it requires another peripheral (Media Player, etc.) to start up. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Indianapolis Colts