Cardinals QB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cardinals QB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:39 pm

Kensat30 wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Why? Why aren't they developing McCown at this point? What are the 2-5 Cardinals playing for?

I mean - I have no interest in the decision - I dont own McCown or anything like that - I just cant figure out why they are going to Warner when he clearly isnt in the best interest of this teams future. What am I missing?

Because McCown sucks... Seriously you guys need to watch the replays or watch some Cardinal's games. McCown is not the future in Arizona and he doesn't even give the team the best chance to win in the present. The question is, why would you continue to start the guy when you have a better player sitting on the bench? Answer: You don't.

That's funny, because they actually HAVE won with Mccown in there, and HAVEN'T with any of the others.

I mean, we can try and go through schedules and whatnot, but when you're talking 9-11 vs. 3-16, there's more to it than that.

Mccown gives the team a better chance to win than Warner both now, and later. With Warner in there, that team is just god-awful.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cornbread Maxwell » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:15 am

Kensat30 wrote:
Cornbread Maxwell wrote:Why? Why aren't they developing McCown at this point? What are the 2-5 Cardinals playing for?

I mean - I have no interest in the decision - I dont own McCown or anything like that - I just cant figure out why they are going to Warner when he clearly isnt in the best interest of this teams future. What am I missing?

Because McCown sucks... Seriously you guys need to watch the replays or watch some Cardinal's games. McCown is not the future in Arizona and he doesn't even give the team the best chance to win in the present. The question is, why would you continue to start the guy when you have a better player sitting on the bench? Answer: You don't.

LMAO - Warner sucks too dude. I really dont understand how you can say that Warner gives them the best chance to win. The guy is a joke. At least if you play McCown - who CLEARLY gives this team the best chance to win - he can actually improve his game with more experience.

I cant believe Warner still has a job in the NFL - thats so funny to me.
Cornbread Maxwell
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:12 am

Warner is washed up. McCown is a joke. The QB's in Arizona are nearly as pathetic as the situation we've endured in Chicago. At least we were smart enough to pass Warner on to someone else and take a shot on a young guy. Do the Cards even have a single fan left that actually respects this team? Not a shot at the fans, but at ownership and coaches.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Previous

Return to Football Talk