Good things to know! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Good things to know!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Good things to know!

Postby Homeless » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:12 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Mercer Boy wrote:29. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples! (Guess what I'm buying on my next trip to the grocery store?)

A Hooker?

LMAO!
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Re: Good things to know!

Postby pdub » Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:13 pm

pdub wrote:
kashikis wrote:
4. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.

Who actually took the time to figure that out? But you're damn right I'm trying it next time.

this also works when you put a raisin in a bottle of miller high life. i've done it (don't ask).

they don't call it the champagne of beers for nothin'.

btw this is called a white trash lava lamp.
pdub
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Sixxgunn » Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:25 pm

Mythbusters rocks, and that red head is smokin'! }:-)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:41 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Mythbusters rocks, and that red head is smokin'! }:-)

You would be referring to Kari Byron. Yes, I very much dig her as well. ;-D

The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:09 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:You would be referring to Kari Byron. Yes, I very much dig her as well. ;-D

She looks distinctly unattractive in the pic you included - I hope this is a factor of the pic and not her :-?

Mercer Boy wrote:27. The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb (sign of a true civilized society...not).

"That's not very thick - what good is a wee little stick like that? Maybe they should have called it the rule of wrist?"

Mercer Boy wrote:29. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples! (Guess what I'm buying on my next trip to the grocery store?)

Celery true, apples not - too much fructose (natural fruit sugars?) in apples makes them positive calories - just not by much...

Mercer Boy wrote:11. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system; a few ounces will kill a small sized dog.

Not necessarily true - yes Chocolate is not good for most dogs but it is not quite as deadly as this would leave you to believe, my parents' Collie ate a ton of chocolate one year when he got into my Halloween bag back in the day and while he did have the 'rhea for a few days and was hyper as hell for a while there was no major backlash...
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:13 pm

I apologize for the "poor" picture. It's not like she has done Maxim or some other skin magazine where I can just pull out some unbelieveable sexy one. It's basically a normal picture from the show or nothing.

I am also on my friend's computer, and I have to be careful of what I browse on here because he gets annoyed when he finds questionable links. :-[

The point is that she is very cute, and I would gladly take someone that looks like her (if you know my current relationship situation, you would understand). :-)
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:19 pm

i showed this to my girlfriend and she emailed her zoology professor about the scorpion and the alcohol and he said it wasn't true. i'm a bit disappointed i wanted to see something like that. :~(
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Tiki » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:19 pm

I've got a scorpion story for you guys. My friends, brothers roomates had a pet scorpion. One day they decided to get it high, and they put it in a hopper of a paintball gun. Everytime they took a hit they blew their smoke in the hopper. Now everytime they blaze the scorpion goes into or towards the hopper. :-° ;-D
I knew a few of these, but the baby one is real crazy! :-o
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:27 pm

Tiki wrote:I knew a few of these, but the baby one is real crazy! :-o

Actually, although I HIGHLY doubt the baby one is even close to true (potential for lawsuits is just WAY too high) it would help to explain all the chicks that are confused when they go on Springer or Maury and the Paternity test proves the guy is NOT the father despite their protests to the contrary LOL
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Payne Dailey » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:34 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:I apologize for the "poor" picture. It's not like she has done Maxim or some other skin magazine where I can just pull out some unbelieveable sexy one. It's basically a normal picture from the show or nothing.

Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk