Postby Slingblade » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:45 pm

VaderFin wrote:
Slingblade wrote:
VaderFin wrote:
AZirishfan wrote:Lets see

USC
September 3 at Hawaii W 63-17 1-0 (0-0)
September 17 Arkansas W 70-17 2-0 (0-0)
September 24 at No. 24 Oregon W 45-13 3-0 (1-0)
October 1 at No. 14 Arizona State W 38-28 4-0 (2-0)
October 8 Arizona W 42-21 5-0 (3-0)
October 15 at No. 9 Notre Dame W 34-31 6-0 (3-0) NBC
October 22 at Washington W 51-24 7-0 (4-0)
October 29 Washington State W 55-13 8-0 (5-0)
November 5 Stanford W 51-21 9-0 (6-0) TBS
November 12 at No. 23 California 3:30 PM ET Tickets
November 19 No. 21 Fresno State 10:15 PM ET Tickets
December 3 No. 7 UCLA 4:30 PM ET Tickets

Texas

September 3 La Lafayette W 60-3 1-0 (0-0)
September 10 at No. 4 Ohio State W 25-22 2-0 (0-0)
September 17 Rice W 51-10 3-0 (0-0)
October 1 at Missouri W 51-20 4-0 (1-0)
October 8 Oklahoma W 45-12 5-0 (2-0)
October 15 No. 24 Colorado W 42-17 6-0 (3-0)
October 22 No. 10 Texas Tech W 52-17 7-0 (4-0)
October 29 at Oklahoma State W 47-28 8-0 (5-0) TBS
November 5 at Baylor W 62-0 9-0 (6-0)
November 12 Kansas 3:30 PM ET Tickets
November 25 at Texas A&M 12:00 PM ET Tickets

Alabama
September 3 Middle Tenn. St. W 26-7 1-0 (0-0)
September 10 Southern Miss W 30-21 2-0 (0-0)
September 17 at South Carolina W 37-14 3-0 (1-0) CBS
September 24 Arkansas W 24-13 4-0 (2-0)
October 1 No. 5 Florida W 31-3 5-0 (3-0) CBS
October 15 at Mississippi W 13-10 6-0 (4-0) CBS
October 22 No. 17 Tennessee W 6-3 7-0 (5-0) CBS
October 29 Utah State W 35-3 8-0 (5-0)
November 5 at Mississippi St. W 17-0 9-0 (6-0) CBS
November 12 No. 6 LSU 3:30 PM ET Tickets CBS
November 19 at No. 17 Auburn 3:30 PM ET Tickets CBS

Yea those teams dont play any cupcakes. But just like I say you cant measure a team heart by their record. But that could just be me.

I don't give a poo about heart. You just compared a 2 loss team with three UNDEFEATED teams...no comparison.

Remember when the Irish almost beat USC? There is a comparrison. How about thinking before posting?

Almost? Almost? I believe that is a 2 loss Irish team. 2. Not 1. Almost gets you squat. Repeat after me....the Irish have 2 losses and the teams they beat all stink except for Michigan and they are way way down this year.

Irish 31
USC 34

Yeah, that's almost. Your hate for Notre Dame is so huge that you fail to think coherently.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:45 pm

Please show me where in the standings the column...Almost Won exists. Your blind love for a has been program is funny. Under your scenario Miami almost beat Ohio St. a couple years ago so that is Almost a National Title. Almost = Crap.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:58 pm

Question for Irish fan....Who have you beat that is any good?
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Slingblade » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:33 pm

VaderFin wrote:Please show me where in the standings the column...Almost Won exists. Your blind love for a has been program is funny. Under your scenario Miami almost beat Ohio St. a couple years ago so that is Almost a National Title. Almost = Crap.

It would be different if USC would have killed Notre Dame, but they hung in there and USC only won because of a miracle at the end. Saying Notre Dame is crap is completly stupid because they showed they were just as good as USC.
Slingblade
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:40 pm

Slingblade wrote:
VaderFin wrote:Please show me where in the standings the column...Almost Won exists. Your blind love for a has been program is funny. Under your scenario Miami almost beat Ohio St. a couple years ago so that is Almost a National Title. Almost = Crap.

It would be different if USC would have killed Notre Dame, but they hung in there and USC only won because of a miracle at the end. Saying Notre Dame is crap is completly stupid because they showed they were just as good as USC.

Never said they were crap. Said they were overrated and don't deserve to be in a BCS game. Waiting for an Irish fan to answer my question.....
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby AZirishfan » Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:58 pm

so just because the teams they play start losing makes them crap. Every team every week can beat anyone any time. I do remember that Mich st was undefeated for awhile. They did beat a good Tenn team with a bad record. Everyone they played was good at the beginning of the season they did have one of the hardest schedules at the beginning of the year. When they win the bowl game this season they will finally beat a good team (in your eyes). SO you can say USC only beat bad teams too ( Hawaii, Arkansas, IRISH, Washington, AZ wildcats.) and Texas the good team they played was Ohio St and barely beat them. Just like every fan hater we suck when win and we suck when we lose. Cant u just b a fan of the game and say what a good year they r having. New coach, new system, and new way of beating people (through the air). Go back and watch the fins lose another game.
AZirishfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:15 pm

AZirishfan wrote:so just because the teams they play start losing makes them crap. Every team every week can beat anyone any time. I do remember that Mich st was undefeated for awhile. They did beat a good Tenn team with a bad record. Everyone they played was good at the beginning of the season they did have one of the hardest schedules at the beginning of the year. When they win the bowl game this season they will finally beat a good team (in your eyes). SO you can say USC only beat bad teams too ( Hawaii, Arkansas, IRISH, Washington, AZ wildcats.) and Texas the good team they played was Ohio St and barely beat them. Just like every fan hater we suck when win and we suck when we lose. Cant u just b a fan of the game and say what a good year they r having. New coach, new system, and new way of beating people (through the air). Go back and watch the fins lose another game.

Stop comparing ND to Texas and USC..those teams are undefeated...ND isn't close.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:15 pm

AZirishfan wrote:so just because the teams they play start losing makes them crap. Every team every week can beat anyone any time. I do remember that Mich st was undefeated for awhile. They did beat a good Tenn team with a bad record. Everyone they played was good at the beginning of the season they did have one of the hardest schedules at the beginning of the year. When they win the bowl game this season they will finally beat a good team (in your eyes). SO you can say USC only beat bad teams too ( Hawaii, Arkansas, IRISH, Washington, AZ wildcats.) and Texas the good team they played was Ohio St and barely beat them. Just like every fan hater we suck when win and we suck when we lose. Cant u just b a fan of the game and say what a good year they r having. New coach, new system, and new way of beating people (through the air). Go back and watch the fins lose another game.

Funny about the Fins ARIZONA fan. 8-o
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby VaderFin » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:20 pm

And for the LAST time..I haven't said ND is crap...I have said they are overrated and don't deserve a BCS bid. They have made a nice improvement over where they once were which was the bottom of the pile. Like many, I'm just tired about hearing how great this 2 loss team is.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby AZirishfan » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:24 pm

Not teams. Schedules cupcakes for cupcakes. Like i said we will c on after New Years. And yea the Cards suck too but they have the bad record. Still will stand by them just wait until next year new stadium, new Offense coach, and new QB (if the fins dont have a worst record than the cards and take Leinart from us). Hope I answered all your ?'s.
AZirishfan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to College Football