Trash Talking: Bears "@" Saints - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Trash Talking: Bears "@" Saints

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trash Talking: Bears "@" Saints

Postby moonhead » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:51 pm

Probably not worthy of a PBC, but I know there are some saints fans around here that might want to talk some trash. I know I am looking forward the the Bears D eating up Aaron "I don't have a clue what I'm doing" Brooks. You guys thinking abou Matt Leinart yet?
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby drewt924 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:06 pm

I would be embarrassed enough to wear a bag if we lost to The 'Aints if if isn't worthy of a PBC - We can't give the Lead back to the Pussycats, who are bound to lick the 'Queens to Death :-)

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice" - Rush
drewt924
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby onnestabe » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:07 pm

I don't know about Leinart - we just aren't quite bad enough to get him. I can see Detroit or Miami trading up for him.

I really think this team is not that far away from doing good things. I would rather see us trade for or sign a veteran QB in the offseason. Our major holes are at LB and QB. If we can get a QB that is able to effectively direct the offense and an active LB to help stop the run, we would be pretty solid at every position. Then we just need a good coaching staff. I think Haslett is too nice to these guys most of the time. None of the players are afraid of what he is going to do if they screw up.

Anyway, I think I may have just turned a trash-talk thread into a football conversation thread, so....Saints rule and Bears drool!!!
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:10 pm

Definitely not PBC worthy, but not even really worth trash talking about. That's like sending an 8th grade bully into a second grade classroom and then proceeding to smack talk to the little ones. It's sad, really. We should just let them have their milk and cookies, lay them down for nap time and turn out the light.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:26 pm

I almost forgot....

GO

B E A R S !!!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mysticphysh » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:53 pm

onnestabe wrote:I really think this team is not that far away from doing good things.

The United States Saints have been "not that far away from doing good things" for about 4 years now. How much more time do they need to get things going? I'll tell you how long they need. As long as it takes to dump Aaron Brooks and field a real defense. Maybe they need to face that high school team their owner was talking about last year to get a winning streak happening.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Postby moonhead » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:02 pm

mysticphysh wrote:
onnestabe wrote:I really think this team is not that far away from doing good things.

The United States Saints have been "not that far away from doing good things" for about 4 years now. How much more time do they need to get things going? I'll tell you how long they need. As long as it takes to dump Aaron Brooks and field a real defense. Maybe they need to face that high school team their owner was talking about last year to get a winning streak happening.

oh we're getting political.
i voted for nader.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby FatFoot » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:09 pm

It's not political, man! They're America's team! Except in areas that already have teams... in which case... they're... Canada's team! How about the Toronto Saints?

I'm sorry, VOTE BEAR!

I voted Nader once...
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby Sixxgunn » Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:50 am

This is without a doubt, the saddest most pathetic display of a trash talking thread in the history of trash talk. You should all be very ashamed of yourselves and spend an hour of quiet time contemplating what you did. :-[
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

Postby mysticphysh » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:34 am

moonhead wrote:
mysticphysh wrote:

oh we're getting political.
i voted for nader.

Nope not political. Just the fact that they have no home...its certainly not New Orleans. So they're the US Saints until they permantely move to San Antonio.

As for the trash talk...you don't really need to trash talk the Saints, just let their owner do it for you. As for the Bears...is there really a need to trash talk a team who's on top of a division thats a combined 10-18 with the Bears accounting for nearly half the wins? That would be like me trash talking after beating my mom at basketball....sorry mom.
mysticphysh
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting