Trash Talking: Bears "@" Saints - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Trash Talking: Bears "@" Saints

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moonhead » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:46 am

trash trash trash.
the bears are good. the bears are good.
the saints are not good. the saints are not good.

should be a fun game ;-D
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby nate0wnsy0u » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:47 am

The saints lost 2 of their games due to horrid calls from officials.... the only thing going for chicago is their defense and Thomas Jones... Muhsin was awesome last year with smith out for carolina... but without delhomme passing to him he just isn't being utilized as much as he should/could be. I say Saints win this week. ;)
nate0wnsy0u
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 222
Joined: 1 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Hampshire

Postby moonhead » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:49 pm

nate0wnsy0u wrote:The saints lost 2 of their games due to horrid calls from officials.... the only thing going for chicago is their defense and Thomas Jones... Muhsin was awesome last year with smith out for carolina... but without delhomme passing to him he just isn't being utilized as much as he should/could be. I say Saints win this week. ;)


FOOL!

The saints have no prayer!

I wonder why Muhsin isn't throwing fits about his production and invlovement in the offense like another prolific pass catcher. I know he complained about not getting more vertical routes, but that's constructive criticism. he's not saying get orton out of there, we'd be so much better with favre as our qb. yeah, well, what team wouldn't be? the colts? the pats? that's a pretty short list.

oh well, the bears crush the saints this week.

bears 324
saints 1
;-D :-D
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby Supernick » Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:52 pm

FatFoot wrote:It's not political, man! They're America's team! Except in areas that already have teams... in which case... they're... Canada's team! How about the Toronto Saints?

I'm sorry, VOTE BEAR!

I voted Nader once...



no way, the saints are Québec's team, look at their logo. :-D GO SAINTS!

Probably not worthy of a PBC


i made one, should i delete my thread? :-o
Supernick
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 792
Joined: 6 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Hockey
Location: QUÉBEC

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:16 am

Supernick wrote:
FatFoot wrote:It's not political, man! They're America's team! Except in areas that already have teams... in which case... they're... Canada's team! How about the Toronto Saints?

I'm sorry, VOTE BEAR!

I voted Nader once...



no way, the saints are Québec's team, look at their logo. :-D GO SAINTS!

Probably not worthy of a PBC


i made one, should i delete my thread? :-o



Image

I applaud the fact that u made a PBC. Let the Bear and Saint fans back up in their trash talk. I think every game is a potential PBC and should be a validation of peoples trash talk about their team. If people are confident in their teams ability to win that week, why not back it up and put something on the line? Just my thoughts.
Image
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3457
Joined: 9 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby moonhead » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:49 am

RocketsDWM wrote:I applaud the fact that u made a PBC. Let the Bear and Saint fans back up in their trash talk. I think every game is a potential PBC and should be a validation of peoples trash talk about their team. If people are confident in their teams ability to win that week, why not back it up and put something on the line? Just my thoughts.


can't you mind your own business? at least you could have said go bears or geaux saints. stay in your own thread if you're not going to talk trash with us. It's our own decision whether or not we're going to participate in PBCs. Go spew your rhetoric elsewhere.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:40 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact