I hate my schedule. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I hate my schedule.

Moderator: Football Moderators

I hate my schedule.

Postby brady4president » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:27 pm

I am currently 4-4 with 789 pts (lead the league next closest is 727) the guy with the best record 7-1 has 659pts if he had my schedule he would be 2-5-1 and calls his team an "elite force" I should destroy almost anyone in the playoffs if I get there. how stupid would that be if I lead in points and don't make the playoffs?why must every team have career days against me? just needed to vent......
brady4president
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby TheKoz » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:33 pm

yeah I know how it is

there are always things that make you go "OH COME ON" in fantasy football

I have a 4-4 team that is in LAST place in the divison

I have a 5-3 which leads the league in points by over 100, but wouldn't make the playoffs at this very moment

just the way things go
TheKoz Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby JtotheF » Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:39 pm

Ah yes, Points Against...Is there anything that brings the fantasy back down to reality faster?

I think we all have at least a handful of stories of how that uncontrollable category (PA) has made a mockery of all of our efforts...
JtotheF
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Warhawk » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:41 pm

I have a late league where the leader is 5-0 with 288 points, the next three have about 350 each. I have the second most points, and am 3-2. The funny thing is, If I had faced the guy who is 5-0 every week this season, I would be 4-1 and he'd be 1-4.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby brady4president » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:06 pm

the thing that gets me mad is the fact he calls his team "elite" it actually sucks hahhaahha he actually just beat me edge on bye week bulger hurt and didnt start bell he won by 3 ahhhhhhhh this is insane.
brady4president
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby mystykoekaki » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:08 pm

Pretty much the story of my fantasy league. Currently 4-4 with the third most points totaled thus far. Everybody seems to put up career days on me, first it was Eli Manning, then it was Shaun Alexander, and then it was Gates. I mean "OH COME ON"!....when are my players gonna have career days (exception S. Smith, stud he is!)?
mystykoekaki Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheKoz » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:35 am

most of the time those teams that are lucky usually get taken care of in the playoffs, but sometimes you get the guy that is 6th in the league in points, doesn't have anything better than an average team and they win the whole damn thing
TheKoz Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Dukes and Terps » Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:06 am

I feel the pain, I am 5-3 and will probably have to win out to make the playoffs, although I am the points leader with 800 points!!! The next closest guy is 175 points behind me, all three of my losses came as the team I played had their season high in points and the high point score of the week. It really makes FF not so fun when you deserve to win but lose to a lucky chump...
Dukes and Terps Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting