I'm glad they suspended Owens - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I'm glad they suspended Owens

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:53 pm

jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I don't know they likelyhood of this but id like to see him end up in ATL


He could...he said he wanted to go there with Vick at QB.


Just so he not catch anything b/c Vick doesn't throw the ball.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:55 pm

The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I don't know they likelyhood of this but id like to see him end up in ATL


He could...he said he wanted to go there with Vick at QB.


Just so he not catch anything b/c Vick doesn't throw the ball.



I think if vick had actual wrs who could catch he would throw more.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby jh2031 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:57 pm

The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I don't know they likelyhood of this but id like to see him end up in ATL


He could...he said he wanted to go there with Vick at QB.


Who's the hottie in your avatar?


That would be Ms. Jolene Blalock. ;-D
jh2031
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3595
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pittsburgh, PA....Awaiting our next Super Bowl

Postby fantasizing » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:58 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I don't know they likelyhood of this but id like to see him end up in ATL


He could...he said he wanted to go there with Vick at QB.


Just so he not catch anything b/c Vick doesn't throw the ball.



I think if vick had actual wrs who could catch he would throw more.


You really think TO would be happy with pass challenged Vick throwing to him? TO said he wants to play with someone like P. Manning or B. Favre, ie., proven passers. I think TO will get even more frustrated with Vick than McNabb.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 1673
Joined: 30 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:58 pm

jh2031 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:I don't know they likelyhood of this but id like to see him end up in ATL


He could...he said he wanted to go there with Vick at QB.


Who's the hottie in your avatar?


That would be Ms. Jolene Blalock. ;-D



Very, Very, Nice!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:59 pm

Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby jh2031 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:03 pm

aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.


TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?
jh2031
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3595
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pittsburgh, PA....Awaiting our next Super Bowl

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:07 pm

jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.


TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?


And is sounded like TO would be happy with Favre under center but I doubt GB will take him.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

Postby jh2031 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:08 pm

The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.


TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?


And is sounded like TO would be happy with Favre under center but I doubt GB will take him.


Mike Sherman flipped out over a cell phone...what would he do with TO on his hands? lol.
jh2031
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3595
Joined: 17 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Pittsburgh, PA....Awaiting our next Super Bowl

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:09 pm

jh2031 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.


TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?


And is sounded like TO would be happy with Favre under center but I doubt GB will take him.


Mike Sherman flipped out over a cell phone...what would he do with TO on his hands? lol.


Probably slit both his wrists and jump off the local bridge.
Image
Image

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13949
Joined: 8 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Lurking somewhere between here and there...

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:08 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact