I'm glad they suspended Owens - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I'm glad they suspended Owens

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:11 pm

The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.

TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?

And is sounded like TO would be happy with Favre under center but I doubt GB will take him.

Mike Sherman flipped out over a cell phone...what would he do with TO on his hands? lol.

Probably slit both his wrists and jump off the local bridge.

LMAO, but personally i doubt farve is back next year, for the packers any way, hes a winner and there not winning and hes not happy with it and i doubt he can put up with it much longer, and besides Green Bay has a pretty good Receiving Corps.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:18 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
jh2031 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Idk it would be interesting with T.O. in ATL of course the passing for vick would have to come along way but i can see him there.

TO would be in for a rude awakening in ATL because if he thinks McNabb is a underperforming QB then what does that make Vick?

And is sounded like TO would be happy with Favre under center but I doubt GB will take him.

Mike Sherman flipped out over a cell phone...what would he do with TO on his hands? lol.

Probably slit both his wrists and jump off the local bridge.

LMAO, but personally i doubt farve is back next year, for the packers any way, hes a winner and there not winning and hes not happy with it and i doubt he can put up with it much longer, and besides Green Bay has a pretty good Receiving Corps.

IF Sherman is fired at the end of the year, Brett's gone too. I think he'll retire if Sherman is canned.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby baseball6791 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:30 pm

The_Captain wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:ESPN says Denver is the most likly option to end up with T.O. next year.

Denver!? I can't believe Shanahan would take his ego or his attitude. Look what happened to Portis.

I think the one team which would probably take him would be Oakland. Can you imagine Moss and Owens in the same locker room?

Can you imagine Moss and Owens together on the same field 8-o Unstoppable 8-o Kerry Collins would be a Top 3 QB.
baseball6791
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The_Captain » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:31 pm

baseball6791 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:ESPN says Denver is the most likly option to end up with T.O. next year.

Denver!? I can't believe Shanahan would take his ego or his attitude. Look what happened to Portis.

I think the one team which would probably take him would be Oakland. Can you imagine Moss and Owens in the same locker room?

Can you imagine Moss and Owens together on the same field 8-o Unstoppable 8-o Kerry Collins would be a Top 3 QB.

But Norv Turner would need some serious psychiatric help.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby baseball6791 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:39 pm

The_Captain wrote:
baseball6791 wrote:
The_Captain wrote:

But Norv Turner would need some serious psychiatric help.

Yeah :-b
baseball6791
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting