Eyes Glued to the Colts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

Eyes Glued to the Colts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Eyes Glued to the Colts

Postby benjapage » Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:30 pm

if there has ever been a statement game, it will be that which we face next at home against indy.

bengals did a better job wrapping up today, which is very encouraging.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:20 pm

with us out of the hunt ill be pullin for your boys. you guys have a classy team with players that are easy to love. make sure you guys win our division, we need to keep those steelers at #2 ;-) :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dave416 » Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:48 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:with us out of the hunt ill be pullin for your boys. you guys have a classy team with players that are easy to love. make sure you guys win our division, we need to keep those steelers at #2 ;-) :-D

Thanks for the vote of confidence, they will do their best I am sure. ;-D

Indy should be a great game (especially if they are still undefeated), and it is good that they have an extra week.

Hell, I think I could use a bye too after these crazy 9 weeks. ;-)
Thanks to Guttpuppy for the sig!
dave416
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer
Location: In Philadelphia wishing the Bengals were in the NFC

Postby jayday » Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:15 am

deluxe_247 wrote:with us out of the hunt ill be pullin for your boys. you guys have a classy team with players that are easy to love. make sure you guys win our division, we need to keep those steelers at #2 ;-) :-D

thanks deluxe...we'll sure try...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby black_hawk8888 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:04 pm

Thanks D - I will do my best as I sit on the couch and root them on. :-)
Major props to the sig master. Deluxe is da man!
black_hawk8888
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 Survivor
Location: Still staring in horror as Palmer's knee buckles on the 2nd snap of the game...

Postby benjapage » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:51 pm

fire it up! this will be the longest week since the repair shop told me it would take one week to fix my amplifier (three months ago; just picked it up today).

the bengals need to get aerial with it. we know rudi can run, but i think it's really important to have a flurry of quick strikes in that first quarter. "crank it up, fool!"

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby dave416 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:42 pm

benjapage wrote:fire it up! this will be the longest week since the repair shop told me it would take one week to fix my amplifier (three months ago; just picked it up today).

the bengals need to get aerial with it. we know rudi can run, but i think it's really important to have a flurry of quick strikes in that first quarter. "crank it up, fool!"

b

I'm still awaiting the Tv sched for Sunday in Philly...they better be on.
dave416
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer

Postby benjapage » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:51 pm

oh well...fairly decent showing. tory james must have had a new hole torn in him by kevin coyle and the other coaches...he actually had a fairly decent second half. he has a mad propensity to play for the pick instead of the tackle/break-up.

ohalete also embarassed himself trying to rip out the ball from dallas clark instead of tackling him.

all in all, however, a very gutsy and incredibly entertaining game. focus on pittsburgh.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby dave416 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:55 pm

benjapage wrote:oh well...fairly decent showing. tory james must have had a new hole torn in him by kevin coyle and the other coaches...he actually had a fairly decent second half. he has a mad propensity to play for the pick instead of the tackle/break-up.

ohalete also embarassed himself trying to rip out the ball from dallas clark instead of tackling him.

all in all, however, a very gutsy and incredibly entertaining game. focus on pittsburgh.

b

Gotta play Baltimore first. ;-)
dave416
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Writer

Postby benjapage » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:37 am

oh yeah...i was thinking about the pittsburgh-indy game. after this week's game, i don't think we'll have any problem with pittsburgh.

our defense needs to tackle. take-aways are great, but forcing the opposition to punt is a pretty good option, too. with softer teams (like baltimore), it's ok to press those turnovers, but with indy and pittsburgh (with roethlisberger) we have to dial up the more conservative defense.

b
benjapage
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Cincinnati Bengals