who told me to start mack over davis? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

who told me to start mack over davis?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Dude_ffc » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:05 am

I would call Davis a stud. More than likely you drafted Davis in round 2 and Mack no sooner than round 5. I too would have a hard time starting Mack over Davis if both are healthy. Tampa Bay is not invincible! They can be pounded and worn down like everyone else.
"That rug really tied the room together."
The Dude_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Ben_ffc » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:44 am

yeah, you're right.

awwchrist, you're a harsh one. i accepted responsibility for my selection...i know i asked for advice. you just got mean, though. why'd you do that?

anyway, it's looking like i have to start mack again this week. davis has the bye. stupid bye weeks.

b
yeah...yes
Ben_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby pmix » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:26 am

Ben that was a tough call, sorry I didn't see your Topic. I was adament on starting Davis when people were questioning it. Running up the TB def gut is how you beat them, and Carolina proved it. One guy had a choice between Davis and Wil Green, I had the same decision as well in one league. I was the only guy out of 12 posts who said to stick with Davis.

Remember hindsight is 20/20. Now we know that Davis is a forsure start every week with his performance against the 'best def in the league.' One positive thought is that you could have made this decision latter on in the year that would have really cost you. ;-D
pmix
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby GreenBay4Life » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:13 pm

Dont feel bad i was told not to start davis at the flex but instead to start quincy morgan haha that really worked out well. Well indoubt just go with your guy feeling. then u can blame no one but urslef.

2004: 2 League's 2 Championships
2005: 2 League's 2nd place and 6th place
2006: 1 league 2nd place
GreenBay4Life
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk