Leagues - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Leagues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Leagues

Postby chuckr37 » Wed Jun 12, 2002 7:38 pm

If anyone plays football at sandbox, I would be interested in joining or creating a league. Heck I'll join any league anywhere ;-D
chuckr37
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Fullaschit » Sun Jul 07, 2002 12:17 am

Stick around Chuck.

Many fantasy web sites have allready started up, but most open there doors in mid July. Lots of leagues will be forming, and you should have no problem catching on with a good group.
What kinda game you looking for? :-/
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than whats waiting at ESPORTNEWS,com . We must be cautious.
Fullaschit
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Looking for owners!!!!

Postby GandhisLessons » Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:55 pm

Hey Chuck,
I'm going to be in three leagues this year. Two of them are based in Spokane and one in Seattle. The league in Seattle is currently looking for a few more owners. It is a combonational scoring system and the league fee is either going to be $50 or $65 with most of the money going to the super bowl winner. The commish runs the league from a web site which makes it nice you can do all your lineups, transactions and trades directly from the site. Last year after the draft I only communicated with the commish via the internet so it would make it easy for you living far away. You may have to attend the draft however I can check to see if you can attend the draft via phone. If you know of anyone else who might want to come along with you bring 'em over. Let me know if you are interested. The draft is scheduled for August 30th. I will give you more info if your interested.......Josh Fowler mailto:reflectingpoolsoflight@hotmail.com
GandhisLessons

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Classifieds