Anyone willing to help a Hawk Fan.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to San Francisco 49ers

Anyone willing to help a Hawk Fan....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone willing to help a Hawk Fan....

Postby BGbootha » Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:53 pm

My little bro just moved down to San Fran from the seattle area in september. myself along with some friends are flying down there next week to go to the game. (go hawks)

Anyway, we are just looking for some good places to go. Food, Bars, etc.. Mostly the saturday night before the game, before the game and then after the game. Thanks again.

Ohh and we will be the 6 obnoxious guys in the seattle jerseys. Sorry.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby MadScott » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:19 pm

I would head to North Beach and if you need a specific destination, have a cab drop you at the Condor lounge. You'll have a great time at North Beach as there are a ton of bars and "other" places to go and hang out. Most all restaraunts in the area are very good to excellent. Rosa Pistole's and The Stinking Rose are two of my favorites. Hit me on PM if you've got more questions. There's also alot of fun bars and restaraunts near Union square too, although a bit more spaced out.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to San Francisco 49ers