Paladyr wrote:Alright I'm thinking about trading for Larry and would be treating him like a top 5 back. I'd like to know if anyone has any info on the following:
1. How's his durability? This can go back to college or whatever. Also, I read something here that suggested height had something to do with durability in RBs, and that 6'1" is bad.
2. Should his value be treated as a top 5 back?
3. Should we take a wait and see approach or jump on him now?
I'm considering giving up a combo like Holt/Portis or Holt/Westbrook . Discuss!!!
1) I don't think I'd hold 6'1" against him. He has excellent balance when he runs and he does not look like a tall, leggy RB moving through the DEF like a Chris Brown does. He has very low mileage for a 3rd year guy, so I'd rate his durability very high.
2) This is a good statement, since he will be a Top 5 back thru the rest of the season, maybe 3rd only to SA and LT2.
3) If you're asking this question, you've already watied way too long. In most good leagues, the guy was drafted in July or August, check your calendar, it's November and he is the starting RB on one of the top Rushing offenses in football. What is it you would be waiting on?
Last edited by spodog on Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.