SniperShot wrote:Yeah I think it's only right that I get knocked out this week. Gotta learn from those who have played this game alot more. Of course I thought I could come in and change things but the Giants proved that wrong.
The cardinal rules of playing Sweet 16:
1) Always, ALWAYS, try to pick home favorites unless you don't have any other choice.
2) Don't ever be tempted to change your pick after looking at what everyone else has picked. Don't go along with a team just because everyone picked them, and don't choose a team just because nobody picked them.
3) Stay away from picking your favorite team.
4) Follow the bad teams. It's always easier to pick against a bad team than to pick in favor of a good one.
5) Accept the fact that the ball bounces funny, and you aren't going to pick right all the time. The Giants oputplayed the Vikings in almost every way except for three plays. But that was enough for the Viks. Barely.
Good luck next year!