Yahoo Scoring? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo Scoring?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo Scoring?

Postby longshots » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:37 pm

Is there a page on Yahoo(within the league) that shows where they(powers of Yahoo) have added or taken away points for a player. There are 2 teams that were tied on tuesday morning and now, one team has lost by a point. I am not the manager of either them, nor am I the commish. I think I have come across this page before. Can't find it now though.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. Like I said it does not involve me, but it would be interesting to look at if indeed that page is there.

longshots
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby kat99 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:08 pm

From your FF Yahoo page, select the "Players" option page; there should then be a line menu near the top that indicates "stat corrections" in blue at the very right (last option). I am uncertain whether that answers your question in full, and if you know why at times the "change" area is set to 0, please respond (I think it may have to do with a point change of less than 1 or something).
kat99
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby longshots » Thu Nov 10, 2005 10:30 pm

Thanks, thats what I was looking for. From what I can tell Cincy's D had one sack taken away. Not sure why it says 0, other than the points corrections show up on that paticular page tomorrow.

Thanks though!!
longshots
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk