Our fan base sucks. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Our fan base sucks.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Our fan base sucks.

Postby Warhawk » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:43 pm

The Browns board has 9.5 times the topics as us.

The BROWNS BOARD.

That's sad.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JohnnyUnitas » Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:07 pm

LOL I agree we could use a bit more activity in here ;-)

But just remember people usually come out in numbers when there's something to complain about. If you check the other teams' boards, the majority of the topics is just venting and complaining. So far this season, the Colts have little to complain about. Yes, that's a good thing. ;-D Having a TE who crashes his motorcycle and misses the entire season before it even started will definately draw a lot more attention and users to this board (even non-Colt fans will come in here to mock the situation). But don't expect non-Colt fans to drop in now to praise the Colts or to congratulate us on going 8-0. :-b

So you're right that we should start using this board more. I agree it's sad how inactive we've been on here. Excellent point. :-[
JohnnyUnitas
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:54 pm

So your answer is that Dallas Clark should get in an automobile accident?

AWESOME! NICE CREATIVITY MAN!

;-D
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:20 am

I was the only Colts fan in here for about 2 years until you two showed up in here, so I have to say I'm a lot more prone to post in this forum now that someone other that myself reads in here. As you can see, the last million or so posts in this forum have generated from yours truly. Welcome aboard, Hawk!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:44 pm

Aye aye, captain! I've even got me trusty life preserver! *pats the ring around his waist*

I am also currently attempting to enlighten the folks over at http://www.coldhardfacts.com. However, it's like trying to preach to the cannibals while you're in the pot.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:21 am

Yeah, I don't post nearly in here as much as I should boys. My bad. Maybe I can pick it up some. ;-D

Maybe we need to wait until Sorgi plays really well and we have a QB controversy. LOL. Yeah, that'll happen. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:23 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Yeah, I don't post nearly in here as much as I should boys. My bad. Maybe I can pick it up some. ;-D

Maybe we need to wait until Sorgi plays really well and we have a QB controversy. LOL. Yeah, that'll happen. :-D

Yeah, I've been waiting for Sorgi to bust out. About as much as I've been waiting for Aaron Moorehead to overtake Marvin Harrison as the number one reciever. One can dream.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:35 pm

You would think we would get more bandwagoners...but still seems more cool and hip to bash Manning and the Colts than like them.

Think all the bandwagoners are flocking to the team the Colts are playing this week. :-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Our fan base sucks.

Postby J2thez929 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:01 pm

Warhawk wrote:The Browns board has 9.5 times the topics as us.

The BROWNS BOARD.

That's sad.

He now! :-[ }:-)

We're faithful and loyal to our pee-wee football team!
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Our fan base sucks.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:00 am

J2thez929 wrote:
Warhawk wrote:The Browns board has 9.5 times the topics as us.

The BROWNS BOARD.

That's sad.

He now! :-[ }:-)

We're faithful and loyal to our pee-wee football team!

True. I have to admit, Browns fans are a very loyal bunch considering how awful they've been the last several years. As for Colts fans, I'm quite pleased to know there aren't that many bandwagon jumpers that are Colts fans. I've been an Indy fan since 1986 and hate it when people just assume I've only started becoming a fan lately. I recall the days when the "triplets" of Indy were Albert Bentley, Jack Trudeau and Bill Brooks. Not the most daunting trio, eh? Those were right around the days when the Browns were one of the top teams in the AFC! I sadly remember my first experience as a Colts postseason fan was a loss to the Browns in 1987 or 1988 if I remember correctly. Tough loss. We had Dickerson that year and it looked like Coach Meyer was starting to turn that team around. Too bad it didn't last long. It wasn't too long before some fool named Jeff George got drafted #1 overall and really started screwing our team up. Thank God things are looking up these days with Manning and Co.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Next

Return to Indianapolis Colts