This is why you should read PA (re:K-Rob) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

This is why you should read PA (re:K-Rob)

Moderator: Football Moderators

This is why you should read PA (re:K-Rob)

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:29 pm

Pigskin Addiction gives a Monday Re-cap of the games. Short, sweet takes on every game to keep you up to date on the fantasy angles. Here is a tid-bit on the Seahawks game and the K-Rob situation:

Oh what the "edited"? K-Rob is suspended? Nobody says jack-squat about it before the game, and I have him in like EVERY DAMN LEAGUE I'm in! K-Rob apparently violated some team rule and got suspended for this game. $@#^%#^@$ Mike Holmgren. If I ever see a walrus, I'm going to kick the "edited" out of it! Not only did I miss K-Rob's points, but I faced a couple of owners that had D-Jack who WENT OFF! I want to fight Mike Holmgren....seriously Mike. Let me know when and where...I'm going to beat the blubber off your fat arse. Seattle dominated the game and D-Jack hauled in 2 deep scores. As expected, the Cardinals "edited". Boldin got his catches and some yards, so he seems to be a legit target. Jeff Blake got pined for some reason...and that "edited". I really can't comment much further on this game...my blood pressure is high as it is, and Holmgren and his "edited" moustache are pissing me off to near-coronary levels

http://www.pigskinaddiction.com
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby hayesb26 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:34 pm

hey! why dont we calm down quickly
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby inferno19 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 4:35 pm

LOL, those guys are hilarious. Not too bad for accuracy either. Definitely a site all should check out.

My favourite is 'fuzzcrack'...wtf?
1335 rushing yards, 53 receptions, 441 receiving yards. 18 TDs.
Money in the bank.
inferno19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Bukoski77 » Tue Sep 16, 2003 3:39 am

Lol, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2001, I get some guy fairly late in the draft of a public league named David Boston. He goes on to provide the spark I need to win that league.

Jump to my main keeper league.

2001, Another owner is looking really good at WR at the seasons conclusion and offers me D. Boston for my 2nd round draft choice. I take it.

2002, David Boston starts out slow.... only one good game out of the 1st four and then hurts himself for the year, damage control as I drafted Burress and Coles fairly late in the draft, plus pulled Driver off waivers a week into the season.

2003, 5th round of the draft I cant help myself and draft Boston.

Hello, my name is Nathan and I'm a David Boston owner. Most of the people in my group therapy are David Boston owners as well. One guy in my league had Warner last year and kept him. He was at this Monday's group meeting. Its hard to function in our sober day to day real life jobs and homes, but the therapy is helping. Without the sunday 12 pack while watching the games the rage is becomeing controlable as well.
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SinCity » Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:29 am

ROFL
SinCity
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk