Predictions on the rest of the season - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Washington Redskins

Predictions on the rest of the season

Moderator: Football Moderators

Predictions on the rest of the season

Postby SkinSFan22 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:24 am

I thought it might be cool for us 'Skins fans to see each of our predictions on the remaining of the season.

Washington > Tampa Bay
Washington > Oakland
Washington < San Diego
Washington > St. Louis
Washington > Arizona
Washington > Dallas
Washington < NYG
Washington > Philadelphia

My predictions might be biased, but I think this is how the rest of the 'Skins season will turn out. Washington= 11-5, 2nd in NFC East, wild card, reaches the NFC championship game and loses.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:33 pm

starting off 0-1 on your predicitions isn't a very good start but I like your enthusiasim.

Here are the remaining predictions from a very disgruntled fan.
I really hate making prediction because by all right this bucs should be in the bag for the skins but here goes.

Currently 5-4
W Washington vs Oakland
W Washington vs San Diego
L Washington @ St. Louis
W Washington @ Arizona
L Washington vs Dallas
W Washington vs NYG
L Washington @ Philadelphia

end up 9-7 miss the playoffs becaus the refs suck, skins have no effective blitz packages, can't pressure the QB, can't cover down field, contine to give up more turnovers than they get.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:47 pm

10-6 or bust! All our remaining games are winnable. Just gotta win 5 of them. I'm still holding on to hope...If we can beat Oakland and San Diego at home I think we are in pretty good shape for a two game road trip against two mediocre team, and then 3 division games, 2 of which are at home.
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby SniperShot » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:07 am

I think we can win 5 more games and at least win a wildcard spot but I doubt we could win a playoff game.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby SniperShot » Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:31 pm

And here are at the wildcard with a playoff game looming. I don't know about you guys but I cannot WAIT till this Saturday !
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby SkinSFan22 » Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:14 pm

SniperShot wrote:I think we can win 5 more games and at least win a wildcard spot but I doubt we could win a playoff game.

Nice accurate prediction SniperShot! Now all we need to do is beat the bucs, get our secondary healthy, and then face the seahawks.
SkinSFan22
Head Coach
Head Coach

Graphics ExpertCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby terpfan » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:28 am

SkinSFan22 wrote:
SniperShot wrote:I think we can win 5 more games and at least win a wildcard spot but I doubt we could win a playoff game.

Nice accurate prediction SniperShot! Now all we need to do is beat the bucs, get our secondary healthy, and then face the seahawks.

Well, sort of accurate. We did win a playoff game. Here's to winning at least one more! (one game at a time) :-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Washington Redskins