Huge week for my fantasy team.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Huge week for my fantasy team....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Huge week for my fantasy team....

Postby averagejoe65 » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:16 pm

I've been a huge football fan for years and years but not until this year have I ventured into the fantasy football world. After barely skipping by in my first week by two points and only putting up a measly 52 points total this week has been a complete turn around. My team was obviously carried by one of my running backs in Jamal Lewis as he rushed for 295 yards and 2 tds and put up 26 total points for me in a regular scoring public yahoo league. Also knowing that Philly would have 4 starters sitting out I went with my gut and picked up Seattles defense from the free agent list and started them since they were going against the Cardinals. With a huge shut out by the Seahawks it gave my team an amazing 30 points. This weeks point total 114 point for me as my opponent has 36 I believe. Being only my second game total ever in fantasy football its needless to say that I'm a little happy.

Feel free and have a look at my team.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/show?page=leaguehome&lid=13611

my team is the ragin cajuns
You gotta love football
averagejoe65
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby raww Method » Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:52 pm

I know what that feels like, but in reverse

Week 1 my team put up 121 fantasy pts
But week 2 im stick at 64 with Barber left to play (down by 30)
raww Method

Friendliness: %

Postby Stingy D » Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:03 pm

Yikes, joe. Your opponent started Vick?!? Looks like he has already called it quits. Maybe he will start players during their bye weeks as well. ;o)

Lewis and Henry. Nice day. Only thing better woulda been having Holmes as well, in a 3 RB league. ;o)

--SD
"When I am on the plane, ideas just come to my mind. It could be the altitude, it could be the idleness, but most likely it is caused by free alcohol." --Alexander Baburin, Chess Grandmaster
Stingy D
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby tjhksig » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:28 pm

Drop Mack for Seattle defenese? Since you didn't even need them to win, that may come back to haunt you in a bye week. Great job though. Tell the schmuck who cut Trent Green for Doug Johnson he should just quit now.
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk