Anthony Wright. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Anthony Wright.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anthony Wright.

Postby somasoul » Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:45 pm

So today our Ravens played the Jags. Was it me or did Anthony Wright look really sharp today? That guy standing there on the sidelines, wanting to help his team win. Can we put that guy back in? I know he sucks in the red zone. I know he throws interceptions. I know, I know, I know. But look, if Wright was in there Stover would have kicked at least three fieldgoals. Boller is the same old same old. He doesn't get to the red zone.........ever. He always makes Dave Zastudil look like the Ravens MVP, at least with Wright it's anyone's guess who will kick the ball. And another thing, Wright looks good when he loses, doesn't he? He doesn't get pounded into the dirt so much. His throws, like Boller's, are often wildly inaccurate, but his balls at least have some zip. And Wright has his moments, like in the Titan's game when he went 12 for 12, and in the steelers game when he went six for six. With Wright, I get false hope. With Boller, I get the real news.........we suck. I dunno about you, but I'll take dream land over the sorry state we are in right now.
somasoul
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby klaxs258 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:55 pm

i agree with u but boller started out the game 9 for 9 so you cant say that wright is the only one who does that

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
2006 British Open Champion
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

[b]The Greatest Golfer ever Tiger Wood[/b]
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:18 pm

BALTIMORE, MD -- Local police reported that some individual attempted to "egg" Brian Billick's house last night.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Mr. Billick's house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Detective Charles Aikins stated "Looking at what was hit, we are considering Anthony Wright and Kyle Boller as the primary suspects."
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby klaxs258 » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:42 pm

Guttpuppy wrote:BALTIMORE, MD -- Local police reported that some individual attempted to "egg" Brian Billick's house last night.

An empty egg carton was recovered at the scene. Two eggs hit Mr. Billick's house, 3 eggs went over his house and hit his neighbor's back door, 2 eggs hit the houses of each of his next door neighbors, and the remaining 3 eggs were found broken on the ground near the carton from where the individual threw them.

Detective Charles Aikins stated "Looking at what was hit, we are considering Anthony Wright and Kyle Boller as the primary suspects."

haha thast funny was tommy maddox their to

[b]Tiger Woods[/b]
2006 British Open Champion
Woods-11 Nicklaus-18
[b]Wins At Age 30[/b]
Woods-50 Nicklaus-33

[b]The Greatest Golfer ever Tiger Wood[/b]
klaxs258
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner