College Basketball's first televised game tonight..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

College Basketball's first televised game tonight.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby DUKE » Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:37 pm

Shatner8 wrote:McRoberts looked pretty good tonight, I would've liked to have seen more of Paulas in this game

I have to agree on both points ;-D McRoberts looks SO smooth out there for a freshman. His ball handling and passing are awesome for such a big guy. I am totally stoked about getting to watch him play along with Sheldon Williams down below the basket. I noticed that they are feeding the post more, rather than jacking up 3's as much, which is good for balance. It should make it even tougher on opposing team's gameplanning. I too, want to see more of Paulus. Apparently, he's turned the ball over a bit in a few exhibitions, but I think he looked good in limited action last night, and experience should obvioulsy make him better at taking care of the ball. Loving the prospects of this team for this year! B-)
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Shatner8 » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:19 pm

yeah I cant remember the last time a Duke team has been so big. They have 2 6'11" freshman(including McRoberts), and Shelden Williams who is just a force on the inside. They have a great balance inside and out this year
Thanks to Go Jays Go for the sweet sig
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to College Football