Bet you wish you had my commish!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bet you wish you had my commish!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby AcesFull » Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:32 am

I like where your head is at moonhead. Give him the old top shelf treatment. You know what else is good turn of the incoming water to the toilet (there should be a valve right behind it) then flush all the water in the resevoire. then you can park a dump in drydock.
The Guru
Cutler, Schaub, Thigpen
Addai, Portis, Slaton, Rhodes, Ward
B Marshall, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, A. Bryant
Cooley, Boss
Prater
Dolphins, Vikings
AcesFull
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sharptongued1 » Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:54 pm

Unfortunately a similar thing happened to my best friend not too long ago. Three weeks ago he completed a trade with the commissioner McNabb for Manning, straight up. Now, there's a three day, "cooling off" period where the league votes on the trade, same as our friend above here. Well, the commish also got cold feet and actually posted on the website urging people to vote no on this trade because he decided to, "renig". Well, when he didn't get enough votes to veto the trade he just went in under his commish options and cancelled the trade altogether. What makes this situation difficult is that we're all buddies. I didn't play in this league for several reasons, the most of which is that I know that he (the commish) would be stupid enough and inexperienced enough to do something like this and didn't want any part of it. What makes it even better is that they just played this past week for 1st place, and who do you think won, and why he won. Yep, you guessed it. Scandalous!
"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."

Earl Nightingale
sharptongued1
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Flux » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:21 pm

This is why YOU want to be commish!
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dat dude » Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:36 pm

Dats ------ up.theres no question dude is messed up

Edited by SNS. Watch the language please.
Dat dude
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby UNDEFEATED » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:11 am

terrible
Image Help me earn my Cafe Helper Blinking Ambulance stripes. If you want off the wall thorough answers to your team questions...Hit me up. PM me a link. See you around.
UNDEFEATED
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Previous

Return to Football Talk